Official - I've got my 5C

rdmedina7

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Just got my 5C in green 32 GB last week. It's amazing. Not a huge upgrade from the 4S, but it is significantly better. Still adjusting to how much lighter and thinner it is.
Major upgrade for me is that it finally vibrates!
I was running with my 4S w/ a broken vibrate motor for a few months -.-
And to top it off, this 5C helped me break away from my rip-off of a contract w/ AT&T, into a much cheaper, slightly better Virgin Mobile. Not to mention I was able to use BillMeLater for it! 😁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I had a 5c in white for a couple of days but I couldn't fully enjoy it and it's plastic knowing there was a fuller-featured metal-bodied higher capacity higher performing option in preferable colors for a couple of bucks more. I'm glad there's the option.

Sent from my liberated plutonium 5s 64

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
wow nice change over | welcome back to iMore pavilion | Congratulations for ur dazzling Green 5C hope u love n enjoy more | Stay tune to get latest updates and more help.

njshoregurlz

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Daughter grabbed a pink one sis in law too... I grabbed the 5S I got rid if the HTC one so got the 5S free BUT was debating there to save $$ cause they both perform the same at this point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
My only problem with the 5c is the few colors it's is offered in. Only one of the available colors would I even consider. I, again, think black should have been offered.

Sent from my liberated Titanium iPad Air LTE 

The only reason I'm hesitating on pulling the trigger on the 5c is the lack of touch ID, there is just no going back.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Got my mother one for Xmas replaced her iPhone 4 .. As a 5s user I would never get something that was not top of the line or the best available. Overall it's a solid phone feels good on the hand and works well just like the iPhone 5

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
The only reason I'm hesitating on pulling the trigger on the 5c is the lack of touch ID, there is just no going back.

I agree. It's funny how some of us love it and some of the android folks swear its a gimmick.

Sent from my liberated Titanium iPad Air LTE 

JM19

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Wife and I got the 5C; mine white, hers pink. We both upgraded from the 3GS. Big step up. Loving it. Coming from the 3GS, the difference in specs is quite noticeable. The 3GS's were working fine actually, but it was just time to upgrade. Can't believe we waited so long.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app

Kerti

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Just got my iPhone 5C in white and so far it's been great. I've been thinking about exchanging it for the 5S, but I'm unsure about it. I have 14 days to decide.

Does anyone here think it's worth doing the exchange and spending the extra money?

bwillard92

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
I bought an iPhone 5C 32GB in yellow in January and I really love it. Since I prefer prepaid phones I bought my iPhone for the full price. I signed up with T-Mobile and got the $30 unlimited text and web and 100 minutes talk time plan.

My phone history involves mostly dumb phones from tracfone. I'll just cover smartphones:

AT&T ZTE Avail Z990
iPhone 4 8GB
Nokia Lumia 521
iPod Touch 5th Gen 16GB (replaced with my 5c).

Kerti

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
After having the 5C for a good week, I ended up swapping it for the 5S. My biggest issue was the color - I love black phones and I normally don't have a case on my phone, so that kinda disappointed me that they opted to not make the 5C in black, or at least gray.

Another thing that I prefer is the form factor. I felt like the 5C was just going to slip out of my hands one day and break. Nothing too big, but still kind of bothersome.

At the end of the day, the 5C and 5S are GREAT phones and either choice is a good one. If the 5S didn't exist, I would've been just fine with the 5C.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

mtnoblexx87

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I bought a white 5c in February on Virgin Mobile. I did pay $399.99 for it BUT I also only pay $30 a month now and don't have any sort of contract so for me it was well worth it. Had a iPhone 4 on Virgin before this and I can say the performance difference is insane!

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
I got my iPhone 5C in white. Love this phone. They did a really good job on this plastic finish. I like it better then the glass. Still feels premium but I feel safer after it surviving falls since I don't use cases.

mtnoblexx87

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I have an otterbox commuter and a griffin reveal and I use the griffin way more just because the otterbox makes it feel like a brick. I use the OB strictly for work or when I go running

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro