Official - I've got my 5C

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
So after holding a 5C today, I placed an order with Verizon. Ordered today, Monday, will arrive on Wednesday.

That's TWO days. Not one Verizon store has the 5S in stock anywhere. I actually cancelled my order with Verizon two weeks ago after I placed the order 3 weeks before that, and still that order had 3 more weeks to ship.

And I actually like the 5C design better. Reminds me of the 3GS, which was just the best frame I've ever had in a cell phone.

dtblair24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I am an android guy but needed a second phone for work.. Decided to try out the iphone. Something about the 5C intrigued me, even though everyone was bashing it. After playing with one I was surprised. It is a pretty solid device and doesn't feel cheap at all.

I am always on the cutting edge with cell tech so it was hard at first not too get the latest and greatest hardware but the 5C just felt good. For a plastic device it feels very solid. No creaks and flexing. Has good weight to it. Very comfortable to hold. I was tired of the sharp, cold metal devices that have been so popular lately. Now of course I will eventually put a case on but for the time being my green 5C is awesome.

Oh and as an Android guy, iPhone's are not all that bad. iOS 7 is packing finally packing the features I need. Now if they would just make a larger screen size soon !

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I am an android guy but needed a second phone for work.. Decided to try out the iphone. Something about the 5C intrigued me, even though everyone was bashing it. After playing with one I was surprised. It is a pretty solid device and doesn't feel cheap at all.

I am always on the cutting edge with cell tech so it was hard at first not too get the latest and greatest hardware but the 5C just felt good. For a plastic device it feels very solid. No creaks and flexing. Has good weight to it. Very comfortable to hold. I was tired of the sharp, cold metal devices that have been so popular lately. Now of course I will eventually put a case on but for the time being my green 5C is awesome.

Oh and as an Android guy, iPhone's are not all that bad. iOS 7 is packing finally packing the features I need. Now if they would just make a larger screen size soon !

Glad you're here and that you enjoy your phone :)

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
i got the white one on verizon and threw a white home button sticker from sgp on it, a ultra crystal screen protector and a clear diztronic tpu case but after 2 weeks i switched it with the wife for her black 5 just casue i got tired of a colored phone all the time and i often find myself using a defender case and i didnt see a point of buying more cases for a new iphone when i have a few already for a the 5 so we switched and were both happy with the 5 and the 5C and were skipping a 5S and will hold out for the next iphone before we look to upgrade again..

Chargerman165

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I have had a few iPhones and many Androids. Have iPhone 5 and Galaxy S4. People would ask which I like better and I would reply that if had to give up one it would be the iPhone. That was until IOS7 now it would be the Android. I just bought my 7 year old daughter the white 5C and bought her a clear light purple case her school colors and man do I like that phone. This case gives it class. Oh and she begged for one and had a Droid Razr M and loves her iPhone.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I've finally picked up my pink 5C today😊 I love the build and feel of the device when I use it.....I'm happy to say no case on it either but I will be applying a screen protector on it tomorrow and finish up downloading any other apps I want as well. 👍😃

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious 5C🎀

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I've finally picked up my pink 5C today�� I love the build and feel of the device when I use it.....I'm happy to say no case on it either but I will be applying a screen protector on it tomorrow and finish up downloading any other apps I want as well. ����
Sent from my ��PINK-alicious 5C��

Congrats

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Do you think the Pink looks good, after having had it in your hand? I'm close to buying but still stuck between the pink and blue.

Personally, I really love the pink. Now, in all honesty, Apple is calling it pink but it really is more of a salmon/coral color. I'd really suggest going into Apple, or even your cell carrier store, and look at the color in person for yourself. If you go to Apple, all colors are avail to see/hold etc., but your cell carrier will only be able to show you what it looks like in the box. Or you can even go to a BestBuy, Walmart, Radio Shack....

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Personally, I really love the pink. Now, in all honesty, Apple is calling it pink but it really is more of a salmon/coral color. I'd really suggest going into Apple, or even your cell carrier store, and look at the color in person for yourself. If you go to Apple, all colors are avail to see/hold etc., but your cell carrier will only be able to show you what it looks like in the box. Or you can even go to a BestBuy, Walmart, Radio Shack....

So true! It is so not pink yet they say hot pink like a highlighter.......I can see how they thought this way though. My friend did not purchase the pink even though she is a pink lover because it was not her kind of "pink". Sheesh. I think the color is absolutely gorgeous. So vibrant. I almost got the blue but the coral stood out imo.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
So true! It is so not pink yet they say hot pink like a highlighter.......I can see how they thought this way though. My friend did not purchase the pink even though she is a pink lover because it was not her kind of "pink". Sheesh. I think the color is absolutely gorgeous. So vibrant. I almost got the blue but the coral stood out imo.

Thanks for all the feedback guys :) I'm so torn over the colors. I know a lot of people hate them but I think they all look great. Seeing this hasn't helped matters either: http://kotaku.com/its-like-the-iphone-5c-was-meant-to-be-pokemon-1450660081

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I agree deedee, the coral color is just so vibrant indeed. I love any shade of pink, and this fits right in with "me" as a person :)
Thanks for all the feedback guys :) I'm so torn over the colors. I know a lot of people hate them but I think they all look great. Seeing this hasn't helped matters either: It's Like The iPhone 5c Was Meant To Be Pok?mon
Your very welcome !! Good luck with your choice. I won't argue with you,lol, Apple made very nice choices in the colors for the C series iPhone (not everyone would agree to that & that's ok ;) )
I can say on Friday, I sat in the store with both the pink and yellow in my hands for close to 15, maybe 20 mins deciding on which to go with. I joked with the rep and said "I'll just take both :p" LOL Considering I'll be having this phone for 2 yrs like I had my 4S, I wanted to be sure on my decision;)

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I agree deedee, the coral color is just so vibrant indeed. I love any shade of pink, and this fits right in with "me" as a person :)

Your very welcome !! Good luck with your choice. I won't argue with you,lol, Apple made very nice choices in the colors for the C series iPhone (not everyone would agree to that & that's ok ;) )
I can say on Friday, I sat in the store with both the pink and yellow in my hands for close to 15, maybe 20 mins deciding on which to go with. I joked with the rep and said "I'll just take both :p" LOL Considering I'll be having this phone for 2 yrs like I had my 4S, I wanted to be sure on my decision;)

It's so hard to decide. I'll probably end up doing what you did lol.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR