Official - I've got my 5C

mactracker1138

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
We recently switched service providers so I went from a regular 5 to the 5c (white) along with my girlfriend, she got pink. We both absolutely love them. We know it's apparently the same internals as an iPhone 5 but we both noticed it feels a bit snappier performance wise. Nothing dramatic but it's there. The phone feels so much more fun than the aluminum 5. We love the way it feels in our hands (less slippery for us) and appreciate the lower price for higher storage capacity. We feel we made the right choice and love the look of our phones.

Cbry77

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Just picked mine up Friday. First non-android phone I've had in 4 years (never had an iphone prior to that). So far i'm loving it.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Done. I got a white one, 16GB on AT&T. I wanted blue (not sure why), but it wasn't available. I took the white because I always have a case on my devices anyway.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Done. I got a white one, 16GB on AT&T. I wanted blue (not sure why), but it wasn't available. I took the white because I always have a case on my devices anyway.

You can always use a Blue case. White and Blue go well together, as that is the combo that I am using now.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk Pro

bloodspun

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I just got mine and am squealing with delight! It feels incredible, performs amazingly, and I LOVE the naked look, oh my gosh!! I know this phone will be incredible for years to come.

I just love the color, loving everything about it!!

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Bought mine Sunday at the Apple Store. My intentions were to purchase the 5S. They were out of stock. So I chose the white 16GB model.
There was only one case available for the 5C, so I picked up the black one.
I have been an Android user for two years, so far I am loving IOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

localhost8080

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I got the white 5c too :) I skipped the iphone5 and jumped from the 4s, so its much better :)
I didnt bother with a case though, I like the way it feels in my hand without it.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I got the white 5c too :) I skipped the iphone5 and jumped from the 4s, so its much better :)
I didnt bother with a case though, I like the way it feels in my hand without it.

I am not a case person myself. That was until I dropped my Note 2. The 5C is still a bit slick, and I think a case less drop to the concrete could spell disaster. 😉

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I wanna get a green one , the hulk green one, just because it looks so cool. The blue's nice too and it's gentle , but the green one just looks a little more epic...

93Aero

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Took three T-Mobile stores to find one of the few white 5c models the store had in stock, the prior two stores had completely sold out of all models.

soogriff

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Got my 5C yesterday. I've had a 5 before but gave it to my husband. Then went back to my iphone4 for a bit. I decided to trade in my 32 Gig iphone4 in to Best Buy. Got $135 for it. I figured that was better than being a paperweight in my desk drawer. So far I couldn't be happier with the 5C. I got the white color. I would quickly get tired of crazy colors and i can always buy a case for that. Anyway. Love this phone. It's a lot thinner than I thought it would be from reading the forums. Loving the white!

carlc06

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
ubehuju2.jpg
got mine too!!!! I love it!!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members