Official - I've got my 5C

jamevans11

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Newbie here,
After years of being devoted to androids I decided to see what this iphone 5c was all about? Bought one, played with it, ran the updates ( now on 7.0.3 ). Loaded some apps I use regularly and have fallen in love with this phone!!! fit & feel is great and battery life shocked me I can leave the house without a charger in my pocket.. I dont have cell phone blues anymore but I do have a blue cell phone! iphone 5c blue.. Oh and thanks for havin me in the group..

hsfof3

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Just got my iphone 5c. (Blue) love it screen is just the right size and is a little snapper then my 4s. Lte is defiantly worth the upgrade speed is nice.
The phone have a great feel defiantly not cheap plastic. Very far from it. I am happy with the 5c it's a great phone.

Terrigno

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Just got the White 5C a couple of days ago. I originally thought that since the phone was plastic and cheaper, it would be crappy. Boy was I mistaken. This is the highest quality plastic phone I have ever held. And that's mainly due to the Steel Structure that's reinforced inside. The Color looks good, Screen is beautiful and Im very happy with my purchase. I could've got the 5S but when it comes down to it, theres really not that much of a big difference to it. I had the 5. I didn't like the way it was so thin and felt in my hand so I always had a case on it. With the 5C, Ill still get a case because I love them, but it has more weight to it. It doesn't feel really light like the 5 did. Im impressed and pleased!

JKeigh

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I like everything about the 5C. I bought a 32GB white one a month ago when Best Buy sold it for $150 and added a coral and gray Incipio DualPro case. Like some people, it looks good naked but is way too slick.

Jeremiah Phelps

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Just got my white 5c.. took me a bit to get used to it. left ios for android about the time the 3g came out and now company bought this 5c for me. Quite a bit smaller than my lg optimus g, but my griffin surviver case beefed it up a bit so its more comfortable in my hand now. Its going to take me a while to get used to all the shortcuts. I still find myself long pressing everything. My lgog had a 13mp camera but this phone takes way better pictures. so far so good.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Just got my white 5c.. took me a bit to get used to it. left ios for android about the time the 3g came out and now company bought this 5c for me. Quite a bit smaller than my lg optimus g, but my griffin surviver case beefed it up a bit so its more comfortable in my hand now. Its going to take me a while to get used to all the shortcuts. I still find myself long pressing everything. My lgog had a 13mp camera but this phone takes way better pictures. so far so good.

Sweet! Congrats on your new 5c! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Just got home from upgrading from my old iPhone 5 to a brand spankin' new white iPhone 5C....I'm enjoying it obviously as it's not a big difference, except the in-hand feel. I love the way this phone feels!!!! As I've stated previously, I don't know if it's because I've been holding a metal phone for so long, but this feels great in my hand.

dashauns

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Just got home from upgrading from my old iPhone 5 to a brand spankin' new white iPhone 5C....I'm enjoying it obviously as it's not a big difference, except the in-hand feel. I love the way this phone feels!!!! As I've stated previously, I don't know if it's because I've been holding a metal phone for so long, but this feels great in my hand.

Lol I thought u we're going to hold on to your 5 until the 6 tank, I just sold my 5 and purchased a 5c but mostly because I used the verizon versions on tmobile and the 5c works on tmobile lte and dc-hspa. I just got the white one and it definitely makes me feel a bit nostalgic considering back in the day I had a white 3GS. I definitely may finally be an iOS convert after years of taking a backseat to android my 5c is my daily driver and primary device over my moto x and nexus 5.

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Lol I thought u we're going to hold on to your 5 until the 6 tank, I just sold my 5 and purchased a 5c but mostly because I used the verizon versions on tmobile and the 5c works on tmobile lte and dc-hspa. I just got the white one and it definitely makes me feel a bit nostalgic considering back in the day I had a white 3GS. I definitely may finally be an iOS convert after years of taking a backseat to android my 5c is my daily driver and primary device over my moto x and nexus 5.

Trust me, I thought long and hard. It was just time...and I've been really thinking about what I use my cell phone for. Starting really asking myself "why do I need a bigger screen?" My eyes are fine, so it's not for sight purposes...."It will be bad *** to play games on!" Nope, not a gamer at all. So....in the end, a 4 inch screen is fine for my purposes. Plus, I've never fell out of love with the iPhone 5's form factor. The extra small heft of the 5C is welcome as well, and it's always going to be the most "pocketable" smartphone. So....after researching the pros and cons of 5S vs 5C, for my purposes, the 5C was the right choice. Been about 5 days now and I love it. Love the feel of the polycarbonate vs metal the most. That's the biggest difference. If I'm enticed by a bigger iPhone in the future, I'm sure I'll take steps to procure one if I get the itch. Right now, I'd say I won't...but, never say never.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I got my 5c about two or three weeks ago. It's my first iPhone. I'm an Android user mostly but that blue color was beautiful...

I'm happy. =]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390239484776.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390239484776.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 31
  • uploadfromtaptalk1390239491762.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390239491762.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 31

Starchild72

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Just upgraded from a 4s to a 5c. Would've liked the 5s but too much money. I'm loving the 5c especially coming from 4s. big difference! going from 3g to LTE for one

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I really wish they'd have made the 5C in Black! How cool would that have been?! Perhaps too cool as it would have likely bit largely into 5S sales...but still!

Sent from the champagne 5s

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I really wish they'd have made the 5C in Black! How cool would that have been?! Perhaps too cool as it would have likely bit largely into 5S sales...but still!

Sent from the champagne 5s

Throw a black case on and bam! black iPhone 5c. That's how I'm rolling

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods