Congrats
    Thanks !! 😃

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious 5C🎀
    10-25-2013 10:02 PM
    Thanks !!

Sent from my PINK-alicious 5C
    Do you think the Pink looks good, after having had it in your hand? I'm close to buying but still stuck between the pink and blue.
    10-26-2013 04:23 PM
    Do you think the Pink looks good, after having had it in your hand? I'm close to buying but still stuck between the pink and blue.
    Personally, I really love the pink. Now, in all honesty, Apple is calling it pink but it really is more of a salmon/coral color. I'd really suggest going into Apple, or even your cell carrier store, and look at the color in person for yourself. If you go to Apple, all colors are avail to see/hold etc., but your cell carrier will only be able to show you what it looks like in the box. Or you can even go to a BestBuy, Walmart, Radio Shack....
    deedeebear likes this.
    10-26-2013 05:17 PM
    I got the "pink" one, though I wouldn't call it pink!

Wendy
    10-26-2013 07:10 PM
    Personally, I really love the pink. Now, in all honesty, Apple is calling it pink but it really is more of a salmon/coral color. I'd really suggest going into Apple, or even your cell carrier store, and look at the color in person for yourself. If you go to Apple, all colors are avail to see/hold etc., but your cell carrier will only be able to show you what it looks like in the box. Or you can even go to a BestBuy, Walmart, Radio Shack....
    So true! It is so not pink yet they say hot pink like a highlighter.......I can see how they thought this way though. My friend did not purchase the pink even though she is a pink lover because it was not her kind of "pink". Sheesh. I think the color is absolutely gorgeous. So vibrant. I almost got the blue but the coral stood out imo.
    10-26-2013 07:18 PM
    So true! It is so not pink yet they say hot pink like a highlighter.......I can see how they thought this way though. My friend did not purchase the pink even though she is a pink lover because it was not her kind of "pink". Sheesh. I think the color is absolutely gorgeous. So vibrant. I almost got the blue but the coral stood out imo.
    Thanks for all the feedback guys I'm so torn over the colors. I know a lot of people hate them but I think they all look great. Seeing this hasn't helped matters either: http://kotaku.com/its-like-the-iphon...mon-1450660081
    10-27-2013 04:31 AM
    I agree deedee, the coral color is just so vibrant indeed. I love any shade of pink, and this fits right in with "me" as a person
    Thanks for all the feedback guys I'm so torn over the colors. I know a lot of people hate them but I think they all look great. Seeing this hasn't helped matters either: It's Like The iPhone 5c Was Meant To Be Pokmon
    Your very welcome !! Good luck with your choice. I won't argue with you,lol, Apple made very nice choices in the colors for the C series iPhone (not everyone would agree to that & that's ok )
    I can say on Friday, I sat in the store with both the pink and yellow in my hands for close to 15, maybe 20 mins deciding on which to go with. I joked with the rep and said "I'll just take both " LOL Considering I'll be having this phone for 2 yrs like I had my 4S, I wanted to be sure on my decision
    JoyfulHeart35 and deedeebear like this.
    10-27-2013 08:23 AM
    I just got a white 5c and the wife picked up the pink one so far I'm loving it
    Mason Rasmussen likes this.
    10-27-2013 01:26 PM
    I agree deedee, the coral color is just so vibrant indeed. I love any shade of pink, and this fits right in with "me" as a person

Your very welcome !! Good luck with your choice. I won't argue with you,lol, Apple made very nice choices in the colors for the C series iPhone (not everyone would agree to that & that's ok )
    I can say on Friday, I sat in the store with both the pink and yellow in my hands for close to 15, maybe 20 mins deciding on which to go with. I joked with the rep and said "I'll just take both " LOL Considering I'll be having this phone for 2 yrs like I had my 4S, I wanted to be sure on my decision
    It's so hard to decide. I'll probably end up doing what you did lol.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    10-28-2013 01:12 AM
    It's so hard to decide. I'll probably end up doing what you did lol.
    take your time and be sure of your decision for the color choice they're all great colors and that's what makes it so hard to chose one !!

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious 5C🎀
    10-28-2013 08:35 PM
    Newbie here,
    After years of being devoted to androids I decided to see what this iphone 5c was all about? Bought one, played with it, ran the updates ( now on 7.0.3 ). Loaded some apps I use regularly and have fallen in love with this phone!!! fit & feel is great and battery life shocked me I can leave the house without a charger in my pocket.. I dont have cell phone blues anymore but I do have a blue cell phone! iphone 5c blue.. Oh and thanks for havin me in the group..
    10-29-2013 03:05 PM
    Congrats and enjoy

#Naked Tuesday
    10-29-2013 05:02 PM
    Just got my iphone 5c. (Blue) love it screen is just the right size and is a little snapper then my 4s. Lte is defiantly worth the upgrade speed is nice.
    The phone have a great feel defiantly not cheap plastic. Very far from it. I am happy with the 5c it's a great phone.
    10-30-2013 01:50 AM
    Just got the White 5C a couple of days ago. I originally thought that since the phone was plastic and cheaper, it would be crappy. Boy was I mistaken. This is the highest quality plastic phone I have ever held. And that's mainly due to the Steel Structure that's reinforced inside. The Color looks good, Screen is beautiful and Im very happy with my purchase. I could've got the 5S but when it comes down to it, theres really not that much of a big difference to it. I had the 5. I didn't like the way it was so thin and felt in my hand so I always had a case on it. With the 5C, Ill still get a case because I love them, but it has more weight to it. It doesn't feel really light like the 5 did. Im impressed and pleased!
    daisylin24 likes this.
    11-02-2013 09:03 AM
    Good to see the 5c doing well, congrats on your new device
    11-02-2013 11:09 AM
    Finally i've got it (White colour), waiting till my Spigen Neo Hybrid White case arrives, so i can attach a hand strap and protect my new jewel!

Official - I've got my 5C-iphone5c_neohybrid.jpg
    11-04-2013 11:01 AM
    I like everything about the 5C. I bought a 32GB white one a month ago when Best Buy sold it for $150 and added a coral and gray Incipio DualPro case. Like some people, it looks good naked but is way too slick.
    11-07-2013 01:29 PM
    About the performance, yeah it's double jump from my previous 4S (and now with larger screen).

Sent from my iPhone
    LOVE my 4S .. yeeaahh ..
    11-26-2013 10:50 PM
    Just got my white 5c.. took me a bit to get used to it. left ios for android about the time the 3g came out and now company bought this 5c for me. Quite a bit smaller than my lg optimus g, but my griffin surviver case beefed it up a bit so its more comfortable in my hand now. Its going to take me a while to get used to all the shortcuts. I still find myself long pressing everything. My lgog had a 13mp camera but this phone takes way better pictures. so far so good.
    11-30-2013 05:19 PM
    Just got my white 5c.. took me a bit to get used to it. left ios for android about the time the 3g came out and now company bought this 5c for me. Quite a bit smaller than my lg optimus g, but my griffin surviver case beefed it up a bit so its more comfortable in my hand now. Its going to take me a while to get used to all the shortcuts. I still find myself long pressing everything. My lgog had a 13mp camera but this phone takes way better pictures. so far so good.
    Sweet! Congrats on your new 5c! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk
    11-30-2013 10:49 PM
    i just got my green 5c! never putting a case on it
    12-04-2013 08:50 PM
    My 5C is being used by girlfriend for selfie. We like the new front camera update.

Official - I've got my 5C-11226156176_ac7cc23c84_z.jpg
    Photo taken using Nikon D700 and 50mm lens
    12-05-2013 03:44 PM
    Just got home from upgrading from my old iPhone 5 to a brand spankin' new white iPhone 5C....I'm enjoying it obviously as it's not a big difference, except the in-hand feel. I love the way this phone feels!!!! As I've stated previously, I don't know if it's because I've been holding a metal phone for so long, but this feels great in my hand.
    rdiddy_25 likes this.
    01-09-2014 07:42 PM
    Just got home from upgrading from my old iPhone 5 to a brand spankin' new white iPhone 5C....I'm enjoying it obviously as it's not a big difference, except the in-hand feel. I love the way this phone feels!!!! As I've stated previously, I don't know if it's because I've been holding a metal phone for so long, but this feels great in my hand.
    Lol I thought u we're going to hold on to your 5 until the 6 tank, I just sold my 5 and purchased a 5c but mostly because I used the verizon versions on tmobile and the 5c works on tmobile lte and dc-hspa. I just got the white one and it definitely makes me feel a bit nostalgic considering back in the day I had a white 3GS. I definitely may finally be an iOS convert after years of taking a backseat to android my 5c is my daily driver and primary device over my moto x and nexus 5.
    01-12-2014 08:46 AM
    Lol I thought u we're going to hold on to your 5 until the 6 tank, I just sold my 5 and purchased a 5c but mostly because I used the verizon versions on tmobile and the 5c works on tmobile lte and dc-hspa. I just got the white one and it definitely makes me feel a bit nostalgic considering back in the day I had a white 3GS. I definitely may finally be an iOS convert after years of taking a backseat to android my 5c is my daily driver and primary device over my moto x and nexus 5.
    Trust me, I thought long and hard. It was just time...and I've been really thinking about what I use my cell phone for. Starting really asking myself "why do I need a bigger screen?" My eyes are fine, so it's not for sight purposes...."It will be bad *** to play games on!" Nope, not a gamer at all. So....in the end, a 4 inch screen is fine for my purposes. Plus, I've never fell out of love with the iPhone 5's form factor. The extra small heft of the 5C is welcome as well, and it's always going to be the most "pocketable" smartphone. So....after researching the pros and cons of 5S vs 5C, for my purposes, the 5C was the right choice. Been about 5 days now and I love it. Love the feel of the polycarbonate vs metal the most. That's the biggest difference. If I'm enticed by a bigger iPhone in the future, I'm sure I'll take steps to procure one if I get the itch. Right now, I'd say I won't...but, never say never.
    01-14-2014 11:39 AM
125 12345