Official waiting up for iPhone 5c pre-orders pajama party!

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
>Do you think Apple will come out with charging docks?

While they didn't make a dock for the iPhone 5, it looks like Apple has made docks for both the iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s. Same as the iPhone 4-series docks, though, just plastic and a [now Lightning] connector. Bare bones. White. Plastic. Classic.

​Is that what you were looking for?

svfd757

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
>Do you think Apple will come out with charging docks?

While they didn't make a dock for the iPhone 5, it looks like Apple has made docks for both the iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s. Same as the iPhone 4-series docks, though, just plastic and a [now Lightning] connector. Bare bones. White. Plastic. Classic.

​Is that what you were looking for?

They would work with the 5, correct?

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I find it funny that you can't go buy anything on wireless.att.com at the moment. It just directs you to a page with a count down for the 5C. Don't you think they'd want to make money on the Android folks in the time being or are they scared of their site going down?

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm drinking a vanilla latte from Second Cup, starting West Wing Season 4, and doing some paperwork while I wait.

Leaning towards the blue iPhone 5c. Probably only 16GB though because it'll be a secondary, mainly review device.

So Rene..... What color are You getting lol.....? :D

If at first you don't succeed, hide all evidence you've tried.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Wow! I figure even still the pajama party turnout would be more.....

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I find it funny that you can't go buy anything on wireless.att.com at the moment. It just directs you to a page with a count down for the 5C. Don't you think they'd want to make money on the Android folks in the time being or are they scared of their site going down?

Maybe they’ve actually come to their senses over there... if they can’t sell an iPhone, they won’t sell anything! :)

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site

They'll make more money on the 5C than any Android phone in their lineup.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice