iPhone 5c Tech Specs

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 5C Tech Specs

Below are the tech specs available so far... I'm punching this in as I watch the live blog!

• 4" retina display
  • Integrated touch
  • Full sRGB standard
  • widescreen video
  • A6 processor (same as the iPhone 5)
  • Slightly larger and higher capacity battery than the iPhone 5
  • 8MP iSight camera
  • Hybrid IR filter
  • Five-element lens
  • larger pixels
  • New FaceTime HD camera
  • FaceTime audio
  • More LTE bands than any other smartphone in the world
  • Up to 100 Mbps download
  • 802.11a/b/g/n
  • 2.4GHz and 5GHz
  • Bluetooth 4.0

What do you make of it? Solid features for the price? ($99 for 16GB - $199 for 32GB on 2-year contract)

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: iPhone 5C Tech Specs

I think the pricing is great. The iPhone 5 (and now the 5c) are great devices and at a decent price.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

It's crazy that my iPhone 5 is now obsolete. This feels like my iPad 3 all over again. This is why I am switching to upgrading on s models of iPhone. I have to say though the 5c is pretty impressive. The plan between my wife and I is that I would go on contract get the 5s and she would get my iPhone 5. But now I'm so tempted to instead get the 5c which will cost less, we'll both be on a 5 more or less and I wont be on contract. Ultimately the 5s won but the fact that I was tempted certainly says something.

posted on an iPhone 5 running iOS 7

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

It's crazy that my iPhone 5 is now obsolete. This feels like my iPad 3 all over again. This is why I am switching to upgrading on s models of iPhone. I have to say though the 5c is pretty impressive. The plan between my wife and I is that I would go on contract get the 5s and she would get my iPhone 5. But now I'm so tempted to instead get the 5c which will cost less, we'll both be on a 5 more or less and I wont be on contract. Ultimately the 5s won but the fact that I was tempted certainly says something.
I'm not going to upgrade to the 5S simply because the iPhone 5 that I have now is no longer going to be sold. The iPhone 5 will continue to be supported by Apple as far as software updates and any warranty is concerned just like the iPad 3 still is.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods