Which color of iPhone 5c are you going to get?

Wreckus

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I got the blue and it looks great. Still debating on a case, which may be a crime since it looks so damn good without a case.

Wreckus

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I got the blue and it looks great. Still debating on a case, which may be a crime since it looks so damn good without a case.

Just a quick update. I got a case. It is the TECH21 Impactology Impact Band Case. Clear case with a orange band of D30 Impact Material around it.

Seems to be getting pretty good reviews around the net as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

safdarali

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Color is more than just a hue. It expresses a feeling. Makes a statement. Declares an allegiance. Color reveals your personality. iPhone 5c, in five anything-but-shy colors, does just that. It?s not just for lovers of color. It?s for the colorful.

I'd go with the white.

Armada

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I still have to see the yellow in person but I'm probably going to get green. Reminds me of the green GameBoy Color I had.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Color is more than just a hue. It expresses a feeling. Makes a statement. Declares an allegiance. Color reveals your personality. iPhone 5c, in five anything-but-shy colors, does just that. It?s not just for lovers of color. It?s for the colorful.

I'd go with the white.

Lol

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I tinkered with one while i was at the Apple store the other day, and IF I was getting a 5C (I went 5S) I would go blue or green. And that would be a tough choice bec I thought both were FABULOUS shades of blue and green.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
pink is my favorite color.....:DSooooo I went with the pink 5C. I picked it up yesterday & I'm a huge fan of the design of it. so comfortable to hold and still use one handed. And no case needed either ;):)

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious 5C🎀

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Got some trigger time with a few 5c's that family members have. I'm really feeling the blue. All the colors are eye catchers.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I don't have one yet but I really really want a blue one! I don't have an upgrade on my sprint account so I guess I need to enter some contests!!! Lol! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711