Which color of iPhone 5c are you going to get?

Powee

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Is anybody actually getting a 5C ?

I am 95% sure I will get 5C. I mean the spec are almost identical the 5S with just a few feature differences.

But to answer your question on who will pick up the 5C. People who have a 4S or lower. But I think mainly parents buying their kid their first phone at the $99 price. A) It's the cheaper option B) Normally when you buy a kid, preteen, their first you don't start on the latest/most most inexpensive one.

Powee

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
When I first saw the 5C I was debating on Yellow or Pink, yes I'm a guy.

I'm probably end up getting the Yellow cuz it's #3 on my top 5 list of favorite colors.

The main reason I'm considering the pink cuz at color tone they choose it kinda resemble a light red, #1 on my top 5 list of favorite colors.

Metro1088

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
The pink is indeed a very good color. A very strange kind of pink. More like coral/salmon. I'm seriously considering it.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
If after looking at the 5C hands on that I'm 100% sure I'm going to purchase it-the colors choices I have in mind are either the pink or yellow, and last choice would be the white.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If after looking at the 5C hands on that I'm 100% sure I'm going to purchase it-the colors choices I have in mind are either the pink or yellow, and last choice would be the white.
Pink, you mean you're going to give up your beloved iPhone 4S? I ain't mad atcha. Go'on and get yourself a 5C....lol...and rock it in pure Pink style...:)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Pink, you mean you're going to give up your beloved iPhone 4S? I ain't mad atcha. Go'on and get yourself a 5C....lol...and rock it in pure Pink style...:)

I just might D...still not 100% sure. What I really, really want is iOS7 :yes: ......and in all honesty, if it continues to run as great as it does on 6.1.3, then I probably won't be getting a 5C...'cuz at that point, how could I justify spending the money on a new phone when mine will run just as nice;):) (looking at it from a conservative point of view here too)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just might D...still not 100% sure. What I really, really want is iOS7 :yes: ......and in all honesty, if it continues to run as great as it does on 6.1.3, then I probably won't be getting a 5C...'cuz at that point, how could I justify spending the money on a new phone when mine will run just as nice;):) (looking at it from a conservative point of view here too)
I hear ya, my friend. I, too, was looking forward to iOS 7 more than anything else, and now that I have the GM version on my iPhone 5, I am quite pleased with it, and I believe you will be, too.

rjkgr

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
i dont think i will get the iphone 5C but if i would it would probably be yellow! and when and if i get the iPhone 5S i would probably get the gold

MM13

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
Now I can't decide between the green and the yellow.
I really like the look of the yellow 5c with the black case. Reminds me of a bumble bee :3

Armada

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm heavily leaning towards yellow but green and blue look nice too. Guess it'll come down to stock on my purchase date (about a month from now).

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
My wife has her sights set on the yellow iPhone 5c, so it looks like that's the colour of choice in our household. I'll be sticking with my (now limited edition) black iPhone 5 ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711