iPhone 5c once again rumored to be the name of Apple's rumored upcoming less expensive, more colorful iPhone

If this turns out to be true I am certain that this would open up a new avenue of iPhone buyers but with me, I will stick with the latest and greatest to follow behind my 4S even if 5S or whatever Apple decides to call it. August is around the corner for my upgrade and I hope the fall brings me a new phone and OS to use this this upgrade on. Of course we know they are both going to become true so it is just a waiting game. Let the wait begin...

iPhone 5c once again rumored to be the name of Apple's rumored upcoming less expensive, more colorful iPhone | iMore.com
    07-29-2013 08:21 PM
    We will know soon enough if the rumors are indeed true...
    07-29-2013 09:52 PM
    We will know soon enough if the rumors are indeed true...
    Agreed, D. Hopefully Apple will be making their announcement late Aug. or Sep.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2
    07-30-2013 07:55 AM
    I would love an announcement in August but in all likelihood it will be in September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    07-30-2013 11:57 AM
    Agreed, D. Hopefully Apple will be making their announcement late Aug. or Sep.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2
    I would love an announcement in August but in all likelihood it will be in September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    I don't foresee an August announcement or launch, but I could be wrong. September appears to be the logical month at this point, especially if the rumors are true in regard to their being two more iOS 7 beta releases before GM. Still, we'll know soon enough...
    07-30-2013 12:06 PM
    I don't foresee an August announcement or launch, but I could be wrong. September appears to be the logical month at this point, especially if the rumors are true in regard to their being two more iOS 7 beta releases before GM. Still, we'll know soon enough...
    How very true and once you hear that the Gold Master is getting close you know you are there.

I, Myself am going to stick by my original comments when I posted this article that i will be holding out for the next best thing from Apple staying in the line if IP4, IP4S, IP5 etc and since my upgrade is in August with a perfectly good working 4S I can wait.
    07-30-2013 07:49 PM
    How very true and once you hear that the Gold Master is getting close you know you are there.

I, Myself am going to stick by my original comments when I posted this article that i will be holding out for the next best thing from Apple staying in the line if IP4, IP4S, IP5 etc and since my upgrade is in August with a perfectly good working 4S I can wait.
    I hear you. I highly doubt that I will be getting rid of my iPhone 5 for the 5S or whatever it will be called and the rumored specs are meh to me. My excitement is in regard to iOS 7.
    07-30-2013 07:54 PM
    I hear you. I highly doubt that I will be getting rid of my iPhone 5 for the 5S or whatever it will be called and the rumored specs are meh to me. My excitement is in regard to iOS 7.
    Without a doubt. I did have a chance though I should not say but at Best Buy on Sunday played with a GS4 with many of the gestures and other items iOS7 is going to have and to simply hold your finger over a text and watch it pop up was pretty cool or scroll your eyes in a browser or any article and watch this move letting you read it was interesting.

Since I will go with as you said whatever they call the new device IP5 or 5s with IOS 7 is a total bonus to me.
    07-30-2013 08:56 PM
    iPhone 5cheap ? Lol Jk iPhone 5 color ..my only thing is .. What happens to the current iPhone 5 ? Say iPhone 5s is 199 5c is 99 ?

Will be interesting to see vs the normal of dropping the price of iPhone 5

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
    07-30-2013 09:21 PM
    I think it's the iPhone 5 color/cheap
    Nothing would happen to the current 5 since it has all the premium metals and glass and the 5s is just a spec upgrade apple is tring to compete with the market
    07-31-2013 02:53 AM
    Here's my $.02: It could just be a distraction to trick people into following a false rumour. And that rumour may or may not pan out. I will wait until the official announcement coming up in a couple of months.
    07-31-2013 09:21 AM
    I thought the c stood for China.
    Perhaps a tdlte/tdscdma version of the iPhone for China mobile?
    07-31-2013 12:48 PM
    September is the month when they're announcing the 5c and iOS 7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    08-24-2013 07:42 PM
    I have always skipped a model. I went from the 3 to 4 and then to 5. Now though I've decided to skip the full number models and go with the S models because it gets the upgrades above the full number model. So I'm thinking of going for the 5S on contract for the first time in almost 10 years. Then after that I can upgrade at every S model which means my wife will get my i5 a great upgrade from her 4.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-25-2013 08:05 AM
    I have always skipped a model. I went from the 3 to 4 and then to 5. Now though I've decided to skip the full number models and go with the S models because it gets the upgrades above the full number model. So I'm thinking of going for the 5S on contract for the first time in almost 10 years. Then after that I can upgrade at every S model which means my wife will get my i5 a great upgrade from her 4.
    Or if your upgrades are on opposing years, then you can get the new one every year and pass yours down. That's what my husband and I do.
    08-25-2013 09:30 AM
    i personally believe that the S model has better shelf life and a better resale value, so i always go for the S model.
    08-25-2013 09:32 AM