Are The Plastic iPhone Rumors Actually the iPhone 6/7?

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
It just came to me like an asteroid through a window. Is it so crazy that this could be the iPhone 6/7? It would be like the 3G/S but it would come in a whole bunch of different colors to match iOS 7's Crazy color scheme

iPhone-Plastique-Couleurs-Photo.jpg

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I just don't see Apple going back to plastic for their high end devices. They pride themselves on glass and metal. This would be a huge step backwards.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I just don't see Apple going back to plastic for their high end devices. They pride themselves on glass and metal. This would be a huge step backwards.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

I agree. That would be a HUGE backwards leap. NO WAY Apple goes this route.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
It just came to me like an asteroid through a window. Is it so crazy that this could be the iPhone 6/7? It would be like the 3G/S but it would come in a whole bunch of different colors to match iOS 7's Crazy color scheme

I?m calling BS on this ... just not going to happen.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I?m calling BS on this ... just not going to happen.
I don't see it happening either unless the rumors are true about the colored ones being the cheaper iPhone model. This would be one way of Apple setting it apart from the higher end iPhone. But in any case. None of us really knows anything except for Apple and we'll find out after they announce the new iPhones in the Fall.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't see it happening either unless the rumors are true about the colored ones being the cheaper iPhone model. This would be one way of Apple setting it apart from the higher end iPhone. But in any case. None of us really knows anything except for Apple and we'll find out after they announce the new iPhones in the Fall.

I love colours but I like the classic style of the white iPhone. It's iconic. I would stay with white.

Sent from my beautiful, always-working, never-failing white iPhone 5 via Tapatalk 2...

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I love colours but I like the classic style of the white iPhone. It's iconic. I would stay with white.

I like my White one too and don't think I could go with any color other than Black if I couldn't get White.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
It's a very nice, warm white. It's not a cold sterile white.

Sent from my beautiful, always-working, never-failing white iPhone 5 via Tapatalk 2...

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
It's a very nice, warm white. It's not a cold sterile white.

Do you mean the White one pictured above? That one is too shiny for my liking.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Do you mean the White one pictured above? That one is too shiny for my liking.

No I mean the iPhone 5 and the previous 4/4S.

Most gorgeous phones out there.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I wish apple would do the same with the iPhone 5s have a selection of colors like the ones anostyle does. I would love a royal blue iphone 5S.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711