Are The Plastic iPhone Rumors Actually the iPhone 6/7?

billyg900

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I dont think it will happen, as ive seen stated in another thread,

when the new iphone comes out the previous model becomes the more affordable Iphone.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

when the new iphone comes out the previous model becomes the more affordable Iphone.

That's always been the case, but the leaks are stacking up to the point where I'd be surprised if the "5C" isn't announced.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

What are you saying that you don’t think will happen? The device that is being called the 5C? Rest assured, it’s coming... this year... and it’s NOT the iPhone "6" as the OP suggests... it’s the lower cost device, just as it’s rumored to be.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
What are you saying that you don?t think will happen? The device that is being called the 5C? Rest assured, it?s coming... this year... and it?s NOT the iPhone "6" as the OP suggests... it?s the lower cost device, just as it?s rumored to be.

I agree. It won't make good business sense for Apple to announce the 5S and not the 5C along side it....

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
It just came to me like an asteroid through a window. Is it so crazy that this could be the iPhone 6/7?

View attachment 34925

I don't think they'd abandon the current 5 design entirely. I think there's credence to a 5C-type model to complement the 5S. Then again, the leaks have been mostly about the plastic phone, not the. next-gen aluminum housing.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums app

mountainman

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I don't think they'd abandon the current 5 design entirely. I think there's credence to a 5C-type model to complement the 5S. Then again, the leaks have been mostly about the plastic phone, not the. next-gen aluminum housing.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums app

True - most of the leaks are around the cheap iPhone. We have really just seen supposed internals of the 5S. What that actually means, I have no idea.....

I remember when all the leaks of the iPhone 5 happened, we knew exactly what the phone looked like.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm sticking with the higher end iPhone. I don't think the color models are the 6/7. It will be a cheaper phone.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
If the iPhone 5c is true - then it's game over. Apple will see so many of those. And if it's cheap enough for countries like India, then it's really game over.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
One worry re the 5C is that Apple may cannibalize some of its own sales. But I suppose that those sakes were being taken away by Android and Windows Phone cheap devices anyway, so...

Maybe both are right and the 5C will take the place of the 5, period, with specs of the 16GB 5, but the plastic shell allows a further price drop. While the 5S stays metallic and is available in 32/64/128 GB versions with the upgraded internal hardware...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73