This Cable or Accessory not certified and may not work reliably with this iPhone?

I

iMore Question

"This Cable or Accessory not certified and may not work reliably with this Iphone"

This message keeps appearing on my one week old I phone6 plus ..... although it is the the original new charger and cable that came with it in the box, that have worked okay for a week .....

Seemed to happen after the phone had updated its operating system ...... although putting the cable onto my Iphone 5 which also has the latest update ...... I get the same message.

So now the phone wont charge.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: "This Cable or Accessory not certified and may not work reliably with this Iphone"

Welcome to iMore!

First try a hard reset on your phone. Hold the power & home Button at the same time until you see the apple logo. Then see if the cable and charger work. Try the cable only with a computer. If you have another charger, try it with the same cable. Try to eliminate the charger or cable as the problem. If none of my suggestions work then make an appointment to have them exchanged. They are under warranty.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox