someone is stalking me and I do not want to receive calls or texts from this person
    04-04-2016 03:41 AM
  2. bzeroh56 said: Best Answer

Phone, Recent, find the number of the stalker, click on the blue i next to the number, scroll to the bottom, click on Block This Caller. You won't get calls or texts from this person.

Or if it's someone you know you can block them through Settings, Phone, Blocked, and adding them from you contacts list.

Or you can mute the convo in Messages, Details, Do Not Disturb. That way you won't get notifications, but you still receive their messages in case you do need to see what they've said.
    Phone, Recent, find the number of the stalker, click on the blue i next to the number, scroll to the bottom, click on Block This Caller. You won't get calls or texts from this person.

Or if it's someone you know you can block them through Settings, Phone, Blocked, and adding them from you contacts list.

Or you can mute the convo in Messages, Details, Do Not Disturb. That way you won't get notifications, but you still receive their messages in case you do need to see what they've said.
    04-04-2016 04:07 AM