I don't want to update the ios my iphone 5 yet because i noticed with the new update, you can no longer reject calls. is there a way to disable the notif box that pops up? it happens at least once a day and I keep clicking remind me later but I really just want to get rid of it in total. how do i get rid of the reminders??
    03-24-2016 05:22 AM
    Can you explain what you mean by "you can no longer reject calls"? I got one yesterday I didn't recognize and I rejected it.
    03-24-2016 05:34 AM
    currently when i receive calls i can reject the call immediately because the red and green button would be there. but i saw my friends who has the lastest update, when they recieve a call they can either slide to answer or would have to wait until the person ends the call to get back to whatever they were doing. it's still trying to prompt me to update to the new ios but i don't want to because it will just end up slowing my phone down
    04-02-2016 06:35 AM
    currently when i receive calls i can reject the call immediately because the red and green button would be there. but i saw my friends who has the lastest update, when they recieve a call they can either slide to answer or would have to wait until the person ends the call to get back to whatever they were doing. it's still trying to prompt me to update to the new ios but i don't want to because it will just end up slowing my phone down
    There's nothing to fear with iOS 9.3.1! The call reject option works fine. I'm not sure what you saw on your friends phone, but no one has complained about such an issue. How do you figure 9.3.1 will slow your phone down? Everyone else, including myself, say it's doggone fast. You don't have to update, that's up to you. But I certainly wouldn't make that decision based on something I saw on one other phone. It's my opinion that your fears are unfounded. Read all the other reviews.
    04-02-2016 06:53 AM