How can I get my Password reset?

I

iMore Question

apple password says incorrect

i updated my iphone5 to 9.1 ios the process was almost done just few more steps were left to finish for which i had to enter my apple id and password.. though i entered the correct password it kept saying incorrect password hence could not sign to complete the update .. i checked that password to log in to my itunes it was correct..so i reset my password to see of it accepts atleast that time.. but it still keeps saying imcorrect password even after i typed the correct one.. is there anything i can do about it pls pls pls someone help me

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
apple password says incorrect

Welcome to iMore! I'm not sure why your password wouldn't work unless you're making a typo, either with your email address or password. My only suggestion would be to connect your iPhone to iTunes and perform a restore that way, then try entering your Apple ID and password again once the restore finishes. If you need help restoring your iPhone using iTunes use this Apple Support article: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201252

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: apple password says incorrect

More than likely, it is asking for the iCloud passcode because the device is probably protected with the iCloud activation lock.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW