Last night I lost all my calendar appointments, both on my google calendar & my Moca calendar which is an app I downloaded. I have rebooted my phone, to no avail. I looked under Apple Support which suggested turning my calendar off & on under settings. I have gone to iCloud to check my backup calendar, no luck. And yes, my phone is set to backup to iCloud, including my calendar.
    04-21-2015 01:43 PM
    Is your device covered under AppleCare? If so, I would suggest you call Apple for support. If the iPhone is not covered, you might attempt to log out of iCloud, restart, and them log back in.
    04-21-2015 02:39 PM
    Are you looking at the correct Calendar? Is it set on the right one. I have 3 calendars. I got it set on the wrong one a long time back and it took me a while to figure out what I had done.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    04-21-2015 03:37 PM
    Last night I lost all my calendar appointments, both on my google calendar & my Moca calendar which is an app I downloaded.
    Have you logged in to your Google account to see if your Google calendar events are visible online?
    I have rebooted my phone, to no avail.
    If the events are not visible on your Google account, rebooting won't do you any good.
    I looked under Apple Support which suggested turning my calendar off & on under settings.
    See previous reply
    I have gone to iCloud to check my backup calendar, no luck. And yes, my phone is set to backup to iCloud, including my calendar.
    Again, if your Google Calendar events are not available online then there will be nothing to backup. Note: If you have more than one calendar account, check to make sure they're available by logging in to the accounts online. If they're available online then we can go from there.
    04-21-2015 03:53 PM