hi so im pretty sure i really screwed up my phone (iphone 5 at&t). so i downloaded a tweak called lock saver the other day and ever since ive been having internet problems on my phone. ive barely been able to connect, and when i can its only for a short time period. i didnt think that this tweak was the problem (i uninstalled it several days ago and have been having problems since) until i found something on reddit saying that it was cauing problems and such. so i followed its instructions which told me to go to var>mobile>library>carrier bundles and delete a folder called iphone and to delete everything inside another folder called overlay. i couldnt find a folder called iphone so i went back to >library and noticed 2 folder/link things thsat mentioned carrier bundles, so i clicked on one and it led me inside a folder called iphone. i copied it and then deleted it and reboted my phone, and didnt notice until after i had rebooted that the iphone folder i had deleted was apart of system>library>carrier bundles. now im not able to connect to the internet at all, and when i try turning lte on, it turns itself back off and basically just doesnt work.
    04-04-2015 08:17 AM
  2. kch50428 said: Best Answer

Connect to iTunes and restore the iOS... The process will download and reinstall the missing files.
    Connect to iTunes and restore the iOS... The process will download and reinstall the missing files.
    04-04-2015 08:32 AM