Should I install 8.1.2?

Billy Jo

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
Newbie here. Lon story short , I stupidly sold my 5C about a month ago, got an LG G2 and it was awful. I missed iOS dearly. I will NEVER use android again. What an awful OS. Anyways, I plan on purchasing a 5S off contract in March with my tax return but in the mean time my niece was kind enough to let me have her iPhone 5. Should I install iOS 8.1.2? iOS 8.1 worked flawlessly on my 5C and from what I understand , they are both essentially the same phone under the hood so would it be ok to update it on the 5? I really enjoyed the quickened of sending pictures on the update as well as a few other things but I've heard a few horror stories of iOS 8.1.2 on the iPhone 5's so I don't wanna mess up the phone or anything.

Please any advice would be much appreciated !! Thanks so much

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Newbie here. Lon story short , I stupidly sold my 5C about a month ago, got an LG G2 and it was awful. I missed iOS dearly. I will NEVER use android again. What an awful OS. Anyways, I plan on purchasing a 5S off contract in March with my tax return but in the mean time my niece was kind enough to let me have her iPhone 5. Should I install iOS 8.1.2? iOS 8.1 worked flawlessly on my 5C and from what I understand , they are both essentially the same phone under the hood so would it be ok to update it on the 5? I really enjoyed the quickened of sending pictures on the update as well as a few other things but I've heard a few horror stories of iOS 8.1.2 on the iPhone 5's so I don't wanna mess up the phone or anything.

Please any advice would be much appreciated !! Thanks so much

I would go ahead and update.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Go for it. The latest version of iOS worked fine on my iPhone 5, 5S and works well on my 6 Plus.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Go for it. The update fixes a bunch of bugs. Especially the one that was preventing iTunes users from purchasing ringtones from the iTunes app.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner