iphone 5 restarting

Bivolarudk

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
10884603_10203107577755878_1728001885_n.jpg10877441_10203107578075886_625209665_n.jpg

i really need help ,or any idea you have ..
i changed my battery to fix it but still same problem,
my %battery isnt working ,and with battsaver for example i dont see how much mAh i have or something
+
the iphone is restarting one time at 2-3minutes ..
+update thermal (data) log crash

i tried already restore / as new / with backup / dfu / itunes

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
So what's the problem? Is your phone not charging? Is the battery discharging too fast? Those screenshots don't mean anything. What did you change your battery to fix? If you don't like the behavior of the "%" icon in the status bar, you can turn it off in settings.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Bivolarudk

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
So what's the problem? Is your phone not charging? Is the battery discharging too fast? Those screenshots don't mean anything. What did you change your battery to fix? If you don't like the behavior of the "%" icon in the status bar, you can turn it off in settings.

wdt timeout , iphone is restarting one time at 2-3minutes doont you read it what i wrote ?
is restarting , what could be the problem ? battery isnt

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't see anyone else here trying to help you. The reason is most likely because, as myself, they can't make heads or tails out of what you have said. Yes, I can read. But you did not explain your issue very well. Even after reading your rant again, I still don't get it.

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
i really need help ,or any idea you have ..
i changed my battery to fix it but still same problem,
my %battery isnt working ,and with battsaver for example i dont see how much mAh i have or something
+
the iphone is restarting one time at 2-3minutes ..
+update thermal (data) log crash

i tried already restore / as new / with backup / dfu / itunes

This has nothing to do with the battery. Google is your friend:
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3626005?tstart=0

Nutshell: Since the phone is crashing and restarting, one of the built-in apps is having a problem, not responding to the WDT polls. If it were an app you installed, that app would be killed without effecting anything else.

Step one: Backup your phone to iTunes and sync/backup any individual application data that you can separately. Wipe and restore your phone as new, without restoring data. Reinstall your apps and their data through the apps themselves.

Step two: If that fails to resolve, contact Apple / make an appointment with your nearest Apple Store Genius Bar, you may have a hardware defect. Though if your battery was replaced by a third party and Apple can see that, you're probably on your own.

And in the future, if your problem has nothing to do with the displayed battery percentage, don't mention that. You were getting an answer for that because THAT is what you were asking about. I had to re-read the entire thread four times to even think that the WDT Timeout is the problem you're actually having.

Or if you have multiple issues, say that there are multiple issues and list them as such.

Your battery performance might be poor because of the constant crashes you're experiencing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner