How do I do an iPhone 5 master reset?

rihellokittyiphone

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
iphone 5 master reset

This is a 2 part question so if you know one of the 2 questions please let me know.

I have only used android phones and just bought an iphone 5 and was wondering if you can do a master reset to clear everything out of it to make it clean. Because i downloaded a bunch of apps and then took them out.

Also how do you find the apps you purched oposed to the ones you downloaded that are free. And when you delete an app. Does it really delite it because it seems fast. Is there files or stuff still remaining in the iphone somewhere or is it gone.

Thanks

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: iphone 5 master reset

if you want to start over as new on your phone you can erase all content and settings. When the phone comes back up it will be as if you just took it out of the box. To do that goto Settings > General > Reset > Erase all content and settings

To see your purchases go to the App Store and the Updates tab then select Purchased at the top. That will show you all the apps you have installed. Free and Paid apps. If you want to see your payment history you will need to log into iTunes to look at your purchase history. That will show you if an app was free or you paid for it.

And yes when you delete an app it is gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2