Home Button Issue with iOS 8

bunjy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I have noticed that there are many instances when I single press my home button that I get the multi-tasking screen as if I had double-pressed it (since the iOS 8.0.2 update). Anyone else have this issue? I did a search but didn't find anything in the forums. Thanks!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I have noticed that there are many instances when I single press my home button that I get the multi-tasking screen as if I had double-pressed it (since the iOS 8.0.2 update). Anyone else have this issue? I did a search but didn't find anything in the forums. Thanks!

I?ve not seen that at all. Is your button sticking at all?

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site

No such issue here. Are there any Accessability options that could cause this?

bunjy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I haven't had this issue either. Have you tried a device reset?

That is my next step. I did some research on the Internet and found other iPhone 5 owners with this problem since iOS 8 was released. I hope a device reset solves it.

bunjy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Did a restore from DFU mode via iTunes. So far, the issue hasn't cropped up. Keeping my fingers crossed!

woodbane

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've got this problem too! I have to be honest and can't say if I remember this being an issue on iOS 7, but definitely noticed it on iOS 8.

bunjy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I've got this problem too! I have to be honest and can't say if I remember this being an issue on iOS 7, but definitely noticed it on iOS 8.

I didn't have this issue on iOS 7. I actually don't think it became a problem until iOS 8.0.2.

Emad Jamal

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
i think i fixed that problem, just go to setting and remove the bar of favorite contacts and recents , it will be much better 😊

setting>> mail,contacts, calendar >>contacts >> show in app switcher

Emad Jamal

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
yea its good but so many things need to fix , like the notifications bar when you get new notifications , i cant pull it down , ,
iMessage and FaceTime doesn't activate still shows still waiting for activation :(ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1413838192.984652.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711