I've been searching for an alarm clock app that will play from an existing playlist. And despite the app descriptions, all of the ones I've tired so far do not do this. You have to manually create a playlist within the alarm setting. This does not work for me.

The music on the device is transient. Depending on which playlist it's on, any song can be on the device for as long as 5 moths, or as short as one day, and most of them I won't know until it's been rotated off by my smart playlists.

Hence why I want to be able to set it to just play an existing playlist.

Double ROT13 encrypted for your protection
    06-05-2014 02:25 PM
    I've been searching for an alarm clock app that will play from an existing playlist. And despite the app descriptions, all of the ones I've tired so far do not do this. You have to manually create a playlist within the alarm setting. This does not work for me.

The music on the device is transient. Depending on which playlist it's on, any song can be on the device for as long as 5 moths, or as short as one day, and most of them I won't know until it's been rotated off by my smart playlists.

Hence why I want to be able to set it to just play an existing playlist.

Check out Alarm Clock HD. There's both a free & paid version. You can set it to play whatever you like.
    06-05-2014 03:11 PM
    Check out Alarm Clock HD. There's both a free & paid version. You can set it to play whatever you like.
    That behaves the same. For music, you manually add the track(s).

06-05-2014 04:14 PM