The iPhone 5 I bought used was not in great condition as stated.

Photon4glover

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I bought this i5 and paid more because it was described in great condition however when ingot it this is what I got!
vuteryje.jpg
nezuvega.jpg
u9yty4y9.jpg
utabatyq.jpg
a9edanut.jpg
ymada4u2.jpg
y9ygunuh.jpg
ypemymub.jpg

Vibrate switch is also loose and toggles on and off sometimes. I contacted seller and they offered replacement once I ship it in and they receive however I told them I bought this because I needed a phone and wanted one in good condition hence I paid more than others. And paid for overnight shipping because it was urgent. So I wanted a partial refund however they won't do so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Photon4glover

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Well it says that great includes small dents and scratches on the back and sides and I guess that qualifies. Now I'd be upset as well but it does seem to meet the definition of great as they wrote it. I disagree with their definition of great but it is what it is.

Right I thought it would have maybe one or two of those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
From the thread title I expected the device to be ****ed up but According to those screenshots it actually looks pretty good.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
lol...what do you want us to do about it? Counsel you on buying things online and the risks that preset themselves within such? I mean you stand a chance of getting things in a different condition than what you expected anytime you buy something online, and this just defines this.

What can you do? Contact the company that you bought it from and ask them for a refund...or suck it up, quit complaining (since the description really does reflect what the pictures actually show) and enjoy the device.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I have very little faith in folks' ability to keep their gear in the same condition that I like to keep mine in. So many people just don't care if their phone has a knick or scratch in it, though, there are those of that are, for lack of a better word, anal, when it comes to our things. All that to say this, I don't but used gear because I am doubtful of it being in the same condition I keep my stuff in. If I DID buy used I'd not expect it to be without flaws even if it was listed as so.

via the tablet