Music App In iPhone 5 Crashing On iOS 7.0.3

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Music app in iPhone 5 crashing on iOS 7.0.3 - Written and posted for the helping our members and guests
If your music app is crashing and it is the native app I would try a few things. The first thing I would try is the obvious and that is a reboot of your device. If that does not work since we have 7.0.4 out now i would upgrade to that in case there is a bug fix for that. Then as a last resort set up your phone as new after a backup and see if that takes care of it. Good luck and hope these work if you encounter this problem.

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
7.0.6 was released the other day. Should be available to all users by now through either "Check for update" or "Restore".

royallauker

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Music app in iPhone 5 crashing on iOS 7.0.3 - Written and posted for the helping our members and guests
If your music app is crashing and it is the native app I would try a few things. The first thing I would try is the obvious and that is a reboot of your device. If that does not work since we have 7.0.4 out now i would upgrade to that in case there is a bug fix for that. Then as a last resort set up your phone as new after a backup and see if that takes care of it. Good luck and hope these work if you encounter this problem.
Because iphone5 is Apple Corp's the latest product,so the music apps can't be compatible with ios 7.0.3 for iPhone5.