Since I did a full restore of my iPhone 5 (iOS7.0.4) in an attempt to resolve the issue my lack of text tones, I appear to have developed a new problem:

Sync never ends.

I sync my phone only occasionally, when I have either music or photos to transfer, so generally once a week at the most frequent. I've now synced twice since the restore, and now both times it just hangs on step 8 of 8, with the message "waiting for items to transfer". And this is after all items have been transferred. And clicking on the "stop sync" button says it's cancelling the sync, but it just hangs there instead. To be painfully clear, this is a new problem that started after a device restore. The restore was specifically to clear all device settings, so it was setup as a new phone, I had to reinstall my apps and their data separately and individually.

In case it matters, I sync via USB/Lightning cable. I'm not interested in WiFi sync, I've tried it before and I prefer the cable.

This does not happen with my iPad2, same version of iOS.
    02-21-2014 07:20 PM
    Try restoring it again.
    gordol likes this.
    02-23-2014 03:17 PM
    Try restoring it again.
    That worked. I did a restore and then restored the backup that I had just done, and it's working now.
    iOS Gravity likes this.
    02-24-2014 09:40 PM