Go Naked?

dustrho

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Thinking about going naked with my iPhone 5. Haven't really found THE case for it, and it's such a beautiful phone that why cover it? Yeah, I know to protect it but I'm pretty safe/good with my phones.

Should I do it? How does everyone else's naked phones look (pics please)?

Thanks

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes people just wanna ask so they just make a thread becos maybe its easier for him rather than to search old post, i dont know mate, but its just ok right?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Sometimes people just wanna ask so they just make a thread becos maybe its easier for him rather than to search old post, i dont know mate, but its just ok right?
It's just as OK to point out existing threads on the same topic... I know it's futile to suggest.... but searching isn't a bad thing to do either.

dustrho

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for asking the questions. Lots of sass in the replies, not really necessary. I tried searching in the tapatalk app & wasn't getting good results, so my apologies.

Mods - go ahead and close this down then.

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Sorry for asking the questions. Lots of sass in the replies, not really necessary. I tried searching in the tapatalk app & wasn't getting good results, so my apologies.

Mods - go ahead and close this down then.

No need to apologise, everything is alright sir, happy thanksgiving

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I mostly go without a case, simply because I haven't found a case I really enjoy...one that doesn't add too much to the bulk of the phone. I ordered a Spigen case which I am still waiting for, so we shall see how that one goes!

I have a few dings on my 5 from small drops...nothing major. It adds character! Haha.

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I was "going naked" with my iPhone 5, but it kept falling out of my jacket pocket so I decided I had to put it in a case. I got the Seidio Surface, in part because it's one of the thinnest hard cases, and also because Seidio has a matching belt clip.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR