Hello all! Not sure if there is a better place for this tread, so if a mod wants to move, please do.

Today I went into Best Buy to talk to them about trading my iPhone 5 for a 5s when I become eligible for an upgrade here in about a week. They took a look at it, and because my phone has a few chips on the edges they put it in the poor category and offered my 90 dollars. I was kind of shocked because I figured I would get at least 200 for it. So I left and went to the local mall and stopped into a sprint store that is inside. I asked him about upgrading to the 5s and he said that Sprint would give me 200 dollars towards my phone. I showed him the condition and he said, "Doesn't matter. We'll still give you 200." I'm glad I went to the sprint store in the end.

So, have you guys had any similar situations?
    11-20-2013 05:22 PM
    Sprint gave me $150 on my 4S
    11-20-2013 05:37 PM
    Sprint is usually pretty good with there upgrade but I'm assuming you had to renew your 2 year contract which is fine did you end up getting the 5s?

As for bestbuy that was a disrespectful price they gave you if all you had was a few dings on your phone

Sent from my iPhone 5
    11-20-2013 05:37 PM
    Sprint is usually pretty good with there upgrade but I'm assuming you had to renew your 2 year contract which is fine did you end up getting the 5s?

As for bestbuy that was a disrespectful price they gave you if all you had was a few dings on your phone

Sent from my iPhone 5
    I haven't gotten the 5S yet, as for my upgrade is on Dec. 1st. But I soon will have the 32gb Space Grey model. Very excited for it!

I was very impressed with Sprint today. As for Best Buy, I was pretty displeased. Would have thought they would have given me a better deal.
    kataran and ladyc0524 like this.
    11-20-2013 06:10 PM