Setting Up The iPhone

Arjun Mehra

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I ve recieved an iphone 5 from UK(to India)... It is locked under the carrier activation policy... Can I still Reach the homescreen...??? Can I use The features leaving the calling ones aside...???

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
You will have to go through the activation process first before you can get to the home screen or use the features of that iPhone 5.

Arjun Mehra

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
How can I set it up... I ve reached the wi fi screen... Selected a network connection... clicked next... but the a dialog box is appearing telling me about the carrier inactivation coz i put an invalid sim... without putting the sim... its showing SIM Required... what shall I do

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
How can I set it up... I ve reached the wi fi screen... Selected a network connection... clicked next... but the a dialog box is appearing telling me about the carrier inactivation coz i put an invalid sim... without putting the sim... its showing SIM Required... what shall I do
It sounds to me like the iPhone that you want to use is locked to a carrier other than the one whose SIM card you are trying to activate it with. In which case, you will have to get that iPhone unlocked first in order to activate it with another carriers SIM card.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73