iMessage issue still (iphone5)

enegron4

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I have done the iMessage reset more than 3 times already and my iMessage will work for a couple of hours and never work again. How much longer is apple going to take to fix this! Also battery drainage is ridiculous! I have everything turned off. I wish i could go back to iOS 6. Like the new features but too much lag and bugs that need to be fix

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully, a fix will be issue very soon. Note, however, that many of us aren't having any issues or are having very few issues sending iMessages.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes. Hopefully an update is near. I will say that I have had no issues with lag at all on my iPhone 5 or my iPad 3. I had two issues. The iMessage issue which I have not had now in about 4 days and an issue with location reminders not working. Both have not been an issue this week. It does seem that the issues are isolated. Unfortunately that provides little comfort to those affected.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I have done the iMessage reset more than 3 times already and my iMessage will work for a couple of hours and never work again. How much longer is apple going to take to fix this! Also battery drainage is ridiculous! I have everything turned off. I wish i could go back to iOS 6. Like the new features but too much lag and bugs that need to be fix

Sorry to hear you're having issues energon; I have no issues with battery drain or the imessage problem you are experiencing. Maybe restoring your phone as new and then restoring it from a backup would help...?

Buckshot 66

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Yeah mine is doing the same exact thing. I find when I turn my phone off and turn it back on it works for a few hours then stops. I never had the problem until I updated to 7.1

enegron4

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I guess i been unlucky. Like my phone lags when you have the orientation lock off. When moving to landscape in certain apps causing it to lag a lot. I just pray that apple comes out with the update soon and removes all the bugs and improve the operating system and make it as smooth as iOS 6 was. Thanks for ur reply and comment!

BTSee

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
The only issue I'm still having with iMessage is that sometimes it won't recognize a contact is Ali on iMessage so it sends a message as a text. Then after sending a text it will list them as iMessage.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices