@mynameis...

"Now, there are probably a lot of people that have 4S, 4's, and even the 3GS. But those phones are years old and can't run iOS 7."

Huh?
    10-04-2013 11:12 PM
    Threads like these are why the term "iSheep" exists. As an Android user reading this just made me groan. I can t ell you all of my friend's one year old Android devices are up to date. And my 2 year old device is up to date. I have other select words I'll keep to myself.
    Ironically, this is the exact reason why I LEFT Android to come to the iPhone side. I had a Motorola Droid X, then upgraded to a Motorola Droid Razr Maxx. Both were the flagship phones on Verizon at the time of their release, and neither was ever on the "latest" iteration of Android. The "up to date" aspect of Android is fantastic--IF you have a Nexus phone or root/rom your device. Both my devices were rooted and rom'd, and the Nexus line was still far ahead in terms of Android version to my device and it's locked bootloader (to be fair). The problem that Android presented to me was the fragmentation associated with having different devices/hardware on different carrier skin versions, all of whom had input into when an "official" version of the software could be installed.
    10-06-2013 08:02 PM
    I'm wondering if this is starting to change. I bought a note 2 about 3 weeks ago and that device is a little over a year old. On today it was updated to the latest version of android, jelly bean 4.3! That's progress to be sure!

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk
    12-20-2013 10:37 PM
    I'm wondering if this is starting to change. I bought a note 2 about 3 weeks ago and that device is a little over a year old. On today it was updated to the latest version of android, jelly bean 4.3! That's progress to be sure!

Latest is 4.4.2 KitKat that I have on my Nexus 4.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    12-21-2013 12:10 AM
    Latest is 4.4.2 KitKat that I have on my Nexus 4.

I thought about that after I posted lol but considering the history of lack of support for older devices this is progress

12-21-2013 12:13 AM
    I thought about that after I posted lol but considering the history of lack of support for older devices this is progress

Motorola smashed it outta the park.

mumfoau likes this.
    12-21-2013 02:23 AM
    Motorola smashed it outta the park.

I actually would like a Motorola device but I've read they have bad cameras! I don't take a lot of pics but when I do I'd like a camera that does the job well!

12-21-2013 08:22 AM
    I actually would like a Motorola device but I've read they have bad cameras! I don't take a lot of pics but when I do I'd like a camera that does the job well!

Moto X update recently massively improved the camera.

12-21-2013 02:22 PM

I'm a big Craigslist user and the Razr Maxx is about the best Motorola device I see in my area!

12-21-2013 07:37 PM

Considering the baseline was a horrendous camera, that's not saying much.

Also, moto x camera doesn't compare to 5 or 5s.
    12-23-2013 07:44 PM
    Threads like these are why the term "iSheep" exists. As an Android user reading this just made me groan. I can t ell you all of my friend's one year old Android devices are up to date. And my 2 year old device is up to date. I have other select words I'll keep to myself.
    Please do not start the "OS Fragmentation" topic. If you do not know read all over the net how much fragmented is Android and then come here to troll about it. Besides Nexus devices which are quite ok in the matter of OS updates, other manufacturers are a mess in this matter.
    12-31-2013 02:56 AM
    Actually traded my Note 2 for a RAZR HD and I'm really liking the form factor of the newer Moto devices and the battery life is top notch! Also slated to get kit Kat at some point!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
    01-03-2014 10:06 AM
87 ... 234