Okay so I've been on the fence about the iPhone and android devices lately. In the span of 3 months I went from the s3 to the 4s to the s4 and now I'm settled with the iPhone 5. I couldn't be happier with this phone . I wanted the 5s but after handling both I decided on the 5. (A coworkers desperation to get the latest iPhone is the reason why i have my 5. Got it for 250, ain't that a steal?)

This phone feels so great in the hand. The sacrifice of screen size was forgotten in a few hours. And the new iOS is so nice and works flawlessly. The screen is brighter than the s4 at 45% than the s4 at 70%!

I can't get over the build quality. The s4 does feel cheap compared to this phone. I felt as though the 4s was dated in appearance os wise but this perfect. Android phones are gonna have to wow be big time in order for me to return.
    09-27-2013 01:25 PM
    Okay so I've been on the fence about the iPhone and android devices lately. In the span of 3 months I went from the s3 to the 4s to the s4 and now I'm settled with the iPhone 5. I couldn't be happier with this phone . I wanted the 5s but after handling both I decided on the 5. (A coworkers desperation to get the latest iPhone is the reason why i have my 5. Got it for 250, ain't that a steal?)

This phone feels so great in the hand. The sacrifice of screen size was forgotten in a few hours. And the new iOS is so nice and works flawlessly. The screen is brighter than the s4 at 45% than the s4 at 70%!

I can't get over the build quality. The s4 does feel cheap compared to this phone. I felt as though the 4s was dated in appearance os wise but this perfect. Android phones are gonna have to wow be big time in order for me to return.
    Congrats! Certainly, constantly upgrading can put a real dent in your pocketbook... but the iPhone 5, 5S and 5C are all awesome pieces of kit!
    jburke82 likes this.
    09-27-2013 01:35 PM
    Congrats and welcome!
    09-27-2013 02:25 PM
    Nice! another person picking apple over android, i did too haha i had android phone growing up and i was never a "team iphone" until my college years!
    09-27-2013 03:29 PM
    Nice! another person picking apple over android, i did too haha i had android phone growing up and i was never a "team iphone" until my college years!
    Wow....you just made me feel really old!

My first cell phone was when I first went away to college. It was some motorola phone the size of a brick. The plastic over the keypad flipped open, and the screen was only tall and wide enough for a phone number...and it was green with black numbers.
    09-27-2013 04:42 PM
    My first phone wasn't even a proper phone -- it literally only had messages and calling on it. Ever. Finally making the switch to the 5c, so glad I've not chickened out rom all of this new tech.
    09-27-2013 05:12 PM
    Congrats on your new iPhone 5!
    09-27-2013 05:15 PM
    Use my phone and iPad for business. Had Blackberry for years, then switched to Windows phone (mistake!). Now 5s and I love it. Should have done this a long time ago. As I've heard others say, the iPhone just works. And it really does!
    John Yester and Rocket_Girl like this.
    09-27-2013 07:59 PM
    Sweet!!

Yup simple and it WORKS.
    09-27-2013 08:30 PM
    Congrats and welcome, that is a great deal
    09-27-2013 08:37 PM
    Thanks guys. I just checked eBay and the cheapest the 16 gb iphone 5 for Verizon is going for 450 at the moment. Now I can sell my s4 for a handsome profit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-28-2013 03:24 PM
    Also making the switch back as well. I originally had a 3GS as my first phone. Then I upgraded to a Galaxy S2, and from there I moved to a Nexus 4, now I've sold them both on eBay and bought a used Iphone 5. I won't say I "Hated" Android I would just say the experience wasn't what I was expecting. I had a lot of problems with that S2 and while the N4, was a nice phone it was too big for my tastes, I can't wait for this Iphone to arrive I only hope it'll be in good condition.
    09-28-2013 05:58 PM
    You know, I loved my s2. It was a great phone in its day. It crashed every now and again but 95% of the time it performed well. It was my first high end smartphone.

09-28-2013 06:06 PM

My first cell phone was when I first went away to college. It was some motorola phone the size of a brick. The plastic over the keypad flipped open, and the screen was only tall and wide enough for a phone number...and it was green with black numbers.
    LOL same here I was in college when the iPhone came out.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.
    09-28-2013 06:26 PM
    LOL same here I was in college when the iPhone came out.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.
    Young'n
    09-28-2013 06:44 PM
    You know, I loved my s2. It was a great phone in its day. It crashed every now and again but 95% of the time it performed well. It was my first high end smartphone.

I loved the phone for the first 6 months or so. But after that period AT&T released some HORRIBLE firmware update and it literally killed the phone. Battery Drain/constant crashing, stuttering, random Apps crashing, it was a horrible experience and the update they released to fix it only made it worse.
    09-28-2013 07:56 PM

Only thing I hate about android. Once the newer phone (S4) is released, the predecessor (S3) barely get sufficient updates but the phone's predecessor (S2) gets them first. Why don't the newer phones get them first? So frustrating. Couldn't even update OTA. Had to use Kies and it was a horrible software.
    09-28-2013 08:41 PM

If it helps, my college phone was - a landline and pocket change for the pay phones when out and about.

Even after college CB Radios were still the reliable and affordable choice for road trips.
    Rocket_Girl likes this.
    09-28-2013 10:19 PM