09-23-2013 10:39 AM
    Duly noted. Now does that mean you will stick with iOS 6 or will your device soon join the more than 200 million other devices that are currently running iOS 7? Not everyone likes the new look, but many of the people who initially did not, have now come to appreciate it. Maybe you will, too.......Give it time.
    09-23-2013 10:50 AM
    forget iOS 7. i want that on my 5 RIGHT NOW
    Trees likes this.
    09-23-2013 10:55 AM
    I seriously don't see how anyone can dislike the new update. It's amazing in my opinion, and I can't stop playing with my phone since I updated it. Give it some time, you'll get used to it.
    09-23-2013 10:57 AM
    Duly noted. Now does that mean you will stick with iOS 6 or will your device soon join the more than 200 million other devices that are currently running iOS 7? Not everyone likes the new look, but many of the people who initially did not, have now come to appreciate it. Maybe you will, too.......Give it time.
    I'm stuck with it for a few more months, hopefully they will make some changes by then. It looks and feels like an android. The reason I switched to iPhone is it didn't feel childish, more classy.
    09-23-2013 10:58 AM
    forget iOS 7. i want that on my 5 RIGHT NOW
    Lolol
    09-23-2013 10:59 AM
    I seriously don't see how anyone can dislike the new update. It's amazing in my opinion, and I can't stop playing with my phone since I updated it. Give it some time, you'll get used to it.
    It looks and feels like android now, that's just me though. It has more cons than pros IMO
    09-23-2013 11:05 AM
    I didn't care for the icons at first, but they grew on me over time and I liked/wanted them on my phone before the os was released to the public. I don't think it looks like android at all. I have always loved the consistency of the iPhone icons (the rounded square look); android's icons are all over the place shape-wise. I am loving iOS 7, but to each their own!
    pr1nce likes this.
    09-23-2013 12:24 PM
    I hate it! The text is thinner and harder to see and read. I hate that I physically have to now open every single email just to and it to trash, instead of the quick swipe to the right and a tap on the red delete, what a pain, very time consuming ( waist). Faster well I don't see it. Sending a single photo in a message now is terrible, before it was tap hold then tap the forward. Now when I tap I have to click on the select and still it won't send a single photo but it will send several at a time. A game a was able to play befor does not work at all half of the screen missing, I have deleted and tried reinstalling a couple of times still not working. I hate the new screen where I enter my unlock code, before I could hold the phone and type it in not now to spread out, These are just a few things, I pray I don't find any more.
    09-23-2013 07:17 PM
    I hate it! The text is thinner and harder to see and read. I hate that I physically have to now open every single email just to and it to trash, instead of the quick swipe to the right and a tap on the red delete, what a pain, very time consuming ( waist). Faster well I don't see it. Sending a single photo in a message now is terrible, before it was tap hold then tap the forward. Now when I tap I have to click on the select and still it won't send a single photo but it will send several at a time. A game a was able to play befor does not work at all half of the screen missing, I have deleted and tried reinstalling a couple of times still not working. I hate the new screen where I enter my unlock code, before I could hold the phone and type it in not now to spread out, These are just a few things, I pray I don't find any more.
    Swipe email to the left and hit trash. Also I bolded my text settings general accessibility then bold text.
    09-23-2013 07:29 PM
    And the apps issue is on the app developer... they need to release an iOS 7 updated version...
    09-23-2013 07:33 PM
    me too. hope that you do not find anymore

i don't pray.
    09-23-2013 07:42 PM
    Is that an iPhone 7 prototype Looks like the home button could dispense Nerds Candy. Now I'm wishing I hadn't been in such a hurry to give away the kids toddler toys
    BLiNK likes this.
    09-23-2013 08:34 PM
    This one is better.
    Attached Thumbnails How I feel about new update-phone.jpg  
    09-25-2013 03:56 PM
    I'm pretty sure that iOS 7 was secretly designed by Hasbro.
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
    09-25-2013 05:23 PM
    There are solutions to all of your problems. I recommend searching around and playing with the OS a little bit more before you jump to conclusions.

The text can be bolded and the text size can be adjusted accordingly. If you can't read the text, it is your own choice. E-mail (as it is with iMessages and other items) can be deleted by swiping left. Not sure why it was switched around but it works well and feels good when you get used to it.
    Photos send just fine in messages.
    Waste is spelled 'waste' not 'waist'.

...that's about it. Keep playing with the OS and you'll learn to love it.
    big9erfan and Chrysalis1156 like this.
    09-25-2013 07:05 PM