OS 7 Update

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Agreed! Took almost 4 hours on my iPhone 5 but it was well worth it seeing the final product. I even like the icons when I thought I wouldn't.

Agree, wasn't sure about icons. But they look great, like how it takes on what ever is underneath it for a wallpaper.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Agree, wasn't sure about icons. But they look great, like how it takes on what ever is underneath it for a wallpaper.

Same here but after 3 hours on iOS7 I picked up my girls i4 and noticed how stale it really is

Passing the popcorn around

Sent from my iPhone 5

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Took my wife's iphone 5 about 10 minutes to download the update and is almost done preparing the download. all in all about 15 minutes so far. My 4 took almost 4 hours from download to finishing install. I think her phone may set a record! Lol

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk 2

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I tried once earlier and it ended up with the error message popping up. I'm in the middle of downloading it again, hopefully it'll be a better turn out.

bmartin3191

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
I've had every phone since the 3GS. Always loved the software updates. BUT...OMG...this looks like a 5 year old put it together. Flat. Blank. Generic. Uninspiring. Dreadful. No wonder they were able to turn this new software around so fast. I wouldn't recommend this to my worst enemy.

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
So I got a problem. I left my phone at home while I went out to let it update. When I got home, BOOM. iOS 7 was on there. Loving it, yet I got a problem. I was texting a friend and she said she was getting my texts as an email in her inbox. Not in her actual email inbox, actually in messages. I just don't understand why it's sending to her by my email. I'm sure there is something I can just switch in settings.

Any help would be appreciated.

Blake

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey. I know the Download fix/how to for 7.0. My problem (that peeps will eventually all find) is afterwards....CalDAV??? I have is when ya go into Settings, about 25-30 seconds later (don't do anything, just wait about a minute then if nothing go into Mail/Calendars... only place its happened) it asks for a Password field for CalDAV. Huh? And it pops up a lot. I know it has something to do with the Mail/Calendar "files or section" but I can't figure this out. All my passwords are present & correct for mail accts & Icloud... I have no idea what this is, it only happens in Settings if you idol.... Keeps popping up, hard to cancel out. Now that I have mentioned it to others it seems to be a widespread problem. Plz Help!!!!

If possible reach me at [redacted]

My name is Steve. I will check here as I can. I do know the fix for battery life & other stuff. Tks again!!!

Is this question in regards to using Exchange for Gmail? That option was pulled for any new setups earlier in the year. You can no longer setup Gmail via Exchange. If you have it configured that way it will continue to work until you try to change it or upgrade your iOS...

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner