Who loves their 5 even more now??

mrlyons841

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I know I sure do! I think the resale will eventually go up on it compared to other models and the fact that there will be fewer iPhone 5 models our there compared to all other models is pretty cool too!

Sent from my iPhone 5

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Especially now that's it being discontinued it should help with the values.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm not one to emote over inanimate objects... my 5 has served me well, and when it no longer does, I'll replace it with a 5S... :)

svfd757

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I just recently upgraded to the iPhone 5 and was a little worried about buyers remorse with the impending unveil of the new phones. I am not experiencing this at all. I am perfectly content with my 5 and looking forward to the 6 next year.

barrcuda70

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I am not going to be upgrading to a 5s seeing as it's not that much of an upgrade to the 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NinerJet9

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm loving my iP5! No urge whatsoever to go iP5s. Plus I think the 5c is an embarrassing addition to the lineup since it looks like it's for tiny boppers. I won't be surprised of the iP5 stays steady on resale value seeing that many 4 and 4s buyers won't want to pay for a 5s or get the cheap looking 5c which leaves the only option as a iP5.

ungibbed

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I've had my iPhone 5 for several months now when T-Mobile finally got the iPhone 5 and other models for their AWS bands and LTE which floors me on the speeds. Being that mine is so new and the Black/Slate version, it will never be seen again unless you find some retailer with new old stock but then if you're buying retail, the 5S may have the same price.

It's still very capable and far from being obsolete. Out of all of the iPhones I've owned. I love the 5... Which will soon become a curiosity since it was just swept under the rug.

ernbrdn

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Isn't it funny how the upgrade cycle with apple works? Quite a few people with the 5 and are not eligible for an upgrade at this moment don't feel the urge to upgrade. Yet if your a 4S owner and its time for an upgrade this upgrade will knock your socks off compared to the 4S. Seems to me Apple is doing it right, I can't think of any company who would want to have millions of users having buyers remorse so early in an upgrade cycle. I dealt with that when I used Android, should I buy now or wait? And if I bought early I was going to have buyers remorse, if I waited to buy I'd still have buyers remorse when Motorola or HTC one upped the latest and greatest. It was a never ending cycle of phone swapping and general unhappiness with my decision. Since apple has started the whole S series of upgrades, I don't even worry about that too much, except maybe when siri was introduced. Seems like to me there is never a bad time to buy an iphone.

Sent through time and space via NSA Prism proxy for your adulterated viewing pleasure.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Even tho they have announced the new iPhones.. I am still happy with my iPhone 5 since the first day I got it.. Only thing is that now I feel 16gb is not enough for me but other then that I think this phone can fulfill my needs till iPhone 6 gets released

raremage

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Isn't it funny how the upgrade cycle with apple works? Quite a few people with the 5 and are not eligible for an upgrade at this moment don't feel the urge to upgrade. Yet if your a 4S owner and its time for an upgrade this upgrade will knock your socks off compared to the 4S. Seems to me Apple is doing it right, I can't think of any company who would want to have millions of users having buyers remorse so early in an upgrade cycle. I dealt with that when I used Android, should I buy now or wait? And if I bought early I was going to have buyers remorse, if I waited to buy I'd still have buyers remorse when Motorola or HTC one upped the latest and greatest. It was a never ending cycle of phone swapping and general unhappiness with my decision. Since apple has started the whole S series of upgrades, I don't even worry about that too much, except maybe when siri was introduced. Seems like to me there is never a bad time to buy an iphone.

Sent through time and space via NSA Prism proxy for your adulterated viewing pleasure.

If you look at it historically, Apple has targeted every other upgrade at the two year target. The 3GS for example targeted the original iPhone buyer, the 4 was really going after the 3G owners, etcetera. While some folks (me included) often just paid full freight and upgraded to the latest and greatest, that really didn't appear to be Apple's strategy.

Rene's articles on iPhone history recently highlighted this.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I know I do, and with iOS 7, it will be like new.

That's one of the great things about getting the update. It makes our year-old phone seem new again. No need right now to upgrade. I think that I will be fine until the iPhone 6 is released. Same with my iPad. I think that I'm going to hold off until the 6s come out.

Sent from my smoking hot iPhone 5 in white!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR