I like the fact that my device will get iOS 7 the day it releases to the public. Only Android Nexus devices get that.
    I had the Verizon Galaxy Nexus and that device still had update delays for several months. My Galaxy Nexus experience and the bloatware on my Droid Maxx are the primary reasons I now have an iPhone 5 and hopefully soon a 5s.
    09-13-2013 11:28 PM
    I had the Verizon Galaxy Nexus and that device still had update delays for several months. My Galaxy Nexus experience and the bloatware on my Droid Maxx are the primary reasons I now have an iPhone 5 and hopefully soon a 5s.
    I was trying to give Nexus devices the benefit of the doubt, but I stand corrected. Either way, we don't have to worry about OS updates any more!😄
    09-14-2013 01:52 AM
    I have used BB and numerous Android devices and when people say they enjoy iOS, they aren't kidding. I'm in that boat.

I just works and I love the size and superior speed. Can't wait for 5s
    09-14-2013 11:41 AM
    I appreciate the welcome. I have been a member of the iMore community for some time as I bought my wife an iPad mini recently and had the obligatory newbie questions. I must say that most everyone is very helpful with issues and "dumb" questions. I look forward to learning more and more about this operating system as I get used to this phone.
    Welcome! Don't worry too much about learning this OS (6.1) - as new OS (7.0) rolls out this Wed. Unlike Android, which lands on different dates (different months? years?) for different devices, carriers, etc - when Apple OS update goes live, it's universal: your 5, your wife's iPad...

I bit the Apple after exhausting all options: Blackberry, Android, Windows phone. I never wanted iPhone. Now, except for wanting a larger, Galaxy- size device, I would be hard pressed to go back. iThings are stable, dependable, solid. They just work - its like finding nirvana after flukey, glitchy, unreliable others. No more crashes, battery pulls, resets to factory default ( with setup do- overs).

Check out the tips here if you haven't found them already ( I have link on home screen):
    iPhone and iPad tips and how-to | iMore
    Welcome- and have fun!
    09-15-2013 09:47 AM
    Welcome! Don't worry too much about learning this OS (6.1) - as new OS (7.0) rolls out this Wed. Unlike Android, which lands on different dates (different months? years?) for different devices, carriers, etc - when Apple OS update goes live, it's universal: your 5, your wife's iPad...

I bit the Apple after exhausting all options: Blackberry, Android, Windows phone. I never wanted iPhone. Now, except for wanting a larger, Galaxy- size device, I would be hard pressed to go back. iThings are stable, dependable, solid. They just work - its like finding nirvana after flukey, glitchy, unreliable others. No more crashes, battery pulls, resets to factory default ( with setup do- overs).

Check out the tips here if you haven't found them already ( I have link on home screen):
    iPhone and iPad tips and how-to | iMore
    Welcome- and have fun!
    I have noticed that everything seems so much more stable. Not to mention the iOS is way buttery than jelly bean ever dreamed of being.
    09-16-2013 07:27 AM
30 12