I firmly believe apple has the best all around camera

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Lumina series are the best cameras but do you want windows mobile running it ? I think apple needs to hire Nokia for the camera and Samsung for the processors

I'm glad windows mobile isn't running on Nokias. But I do enjoy windows phone 8 on the 920 and 1020 that I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Warcake

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
The Lumias have great cameras, too. I think that Apple has the best camera and experience, with the exception of that crazy Lumia with the 20-something MP camera.

I don't know if its fair to say that apple has the best camera experience, at least in my opinion, since they don't even have a dedicated shutter button, unlike the lumia and Xperia. And apple doesn't even make their own camera modules, Sony makes em. IMO, it's either Sony or Nokia that takes the cake in the camera department.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Ok because I keep hearing windows doesn't have a complete App Store

Definitely hearing from the wrong people.

I actually like a lot of apps on WP more than iOS.

iOS has more apps, but every category that iOS has seem to be in the windows phone store as well.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Definitely hearing from the wrong people.

I actually like a lot of apps on WP more than iOS.

iOS has more apps, but every category that iOS has seem to be in the windows phone store as well.

What about the music ?

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I have the best subscription ever. I pay $14.99/month and get 10 free songs a month, unlimited streaming and downloads. I can't wait for it to come to iOS.

Really that's comes with all windows phones ?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if its fair to say that apple has the best camera experience, at least in my opinion, since they don't even have a dedicated shutter button, unlike the lumia and Xperia.

The volume buttons function as shutter triggers on iOS. To me this is better than an extra button just for the shutter.

Warcake

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
The volume buttons function as shutter triggers on iOS. To me this is better than an extra button just for the shutter.

I am aware of that as I have an iPhone 5, but never use the feature. The volume buttons are on the opposite side of the camera module, and when I shoot with the phone sideways, I have to press the volume button with my thumb, since I keep the camera opening on top(I assume most people do) and having to press it with your thumb just is not ergonomic. Camera phones with a dedicated shutter button and use better image sensors still offer a superior camera experience. But of course, I understand this is a subjective matter. If you're fine with having an awkwardly placed makeshift shutter, then all hail apple right?

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I liked the camera on my Nexus 4. For se reason I was able to take incredible photos with it. But I had to do some adjusting to the settings. My iPhone camera is really good. I don't have to adjust anything usually. But I haven't produced the same type of photos that my N4 did.

Sent from my smoking hot, white, 64 GB iPhone 5.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh