Ability to move a Facetime conversation from one device to another...

iambeater

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I have an iphone, ipad and Mac desktop, and I don't see a way to move a conversation from my iphone to the bigger Mac screen, without starting the conversation over... First is there a way to do it...? And secondly, would that be useful to anybody else...?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I have an iphone, ipad and Mac desktop, and I don't see a way to move a conversation from my iphone to the bigger Mac screen, without starting the conversation over... First is there a way to do it...? And secondly, would that be useful to anybody else...?

Could it work via AirPlay mirroring? Like if I was FaceTiming out on the porch, maybe I could throw it to my AppleTV when coming inside? I'm not at home right now or I'd try it.

rjkgr

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
what about trying to open facetime on your mac and seeing if it pops up when u log in cus it is the same account right?

mainevent3405

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site

It would be very useful. I do it now with Viber. Instead of disconnecting the call, I just switch from one device to the other. Totally wish it could be done.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2