So my battery dies in like 7 hours when fully used.

Padron26

May 3, 2012
Visit site
This is what I use daily mophie power station duo 6000mah.

iPhone 5

Edit, i Usually get 3-3.5 charges out of this depending how much i use the iP5 while charging. Sometimes i just leave it plugged in.if I'm using it heavily throughout the day.

Last edited:

Padron26

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for this. At least I was able to confirm that Mophie's cable fits the sector 5 case. (I have the same setup)

Actually that is not a Mophie cable, i don't believe the morphie packs come with any kind of usb cable unless it is integrated. At least mine didn't.

This is the Scosche brand lightning cable i only got it cause it was black and i know scosche stuff is a decent quality. I did have to file down the lightning connector end a hair in order for it to fit.
I'm not sure if the Belkin black cable will fit, I'm sure ill get one the next time i see it at a store. I've been seeing them fairly often.

rjkgr

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Actually that is not a Mophie cable, i don't believe the morphie packs come with any kind of usb cable unless it is integrated. At least mine didn't.

This is the Scosche brand lightning cable i only got it cause it was black and i know scosche stuff is a decent quality. I did have to file down the lightning connector end a hair in order for it to fit.
I'm not sure if the Belkin black cable will fit, I'm sure ill get one the next time i see it at a store. I've been seeing them fairly often.

oh okay i understand i got like 3 cables for my iphone right now anyways so the cable wont be a problem

Padron26

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah it is pricey, but for me its the convenience, I've got several different battery packs, including the monstrous intocircuit 26000mah. Which is almost the size of a iPad mini.
But i never have to worry about the dreaded low battery notification. ;), its especially useful when your always on the move,

I've got a bunch of cables all apple except for he scosche.

Anyone have the element case and a Belkin lightning cable, i just want to know if it fits the ip port through the case

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
Here's the best tip I can give : Plug your phone in, and charge it. Such a simple solution yet people act like it's the end of the world to do it. I have chargers thru out the house, in my car, and at work. My wife & I use our phones to the fullest with all the bells & whistles enabled because we didn't buy smartphones to turn around, and cripple their functionality because we're too lazy to plug them in.

Padron26

May 3, 2012
Visit site
The best that you can do is.....look at all of your options and decide what works best for you.
Everyone's needs are different, and NOT everyone is willing to help.

rjkgr

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
okay thanks! and that thing is so big... like is there something that can fit in my pocket and wires and cords everywhere is just not me

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73