How would you describe your Black iPhone 5?

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Other than my original i5 being scratched on the bezel by my commuter case, I haven't had any issues. I got a warranty replacement device back in April and it still looks brand new. I think for the new 5s I will be going back to a white phone, I like how they look better in the cases.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Lol I need to know these things. My black/slate 5 has the paint chipping on the sides that many have referenced. This despite my having used a case since day 1. I was hoping to avoid this by going with the white version of the 5S.

I yet to ever chip the anodizing on mi i5 and I've owned one since release day. I sometimes use mine too.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I yet to ever chip the anodizing on mi i5 and I've owned one since release day. I sometimes use mine too.

I don't know what the deal is with mine. It's evident from the forums that not everyone experiences the blemishes so I'm at a loss. But given the fact that I want to possibly forego a case on the 5S, I am now tempted to go white/silver.

Angelo_Campher

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I have a black iPhone 5 and it's been naked for 8 months and some change. 2 or 3 minor blemishes on the bezel but it still looks great considering it has never been in case.

I am convinced that the early adopters got the short end of the stick because the anodizing process wasn't optimized yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh