Photo Album Pictures Out of Order Help Please!

iVenom

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Ok I'm on windows 7 and my photos that I sync from my computer are out of order on the iPhone. It cannot be in order taken because the pictures that jump to the front of the list were taken hours later. I have taken the photos and renamed them so they we in numerical order but on the iPhone they just scramble up. I found a few metadata striping programs online and the order still seems random. I used the "remove properties" option on windows, didn't work then I used Batch Purifier still out of order. I was close when I stripped the metadata by the windows explorer option but then when I synced in the morning it went back way out of order. I also deleted the photo cache all that did was mess up the order of my other albums. Does anyone have any ideas how to get the pictures to get in the order I want and stay that way on a PC. Thank you.

Last edited:

iVenom

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
So the funny part is that the pictures were taken with three cameras and the order is not one camera then the other. I think the cameras didn't had the time set up. Only thing that seems to help is adding them to the phone one at a time, but over a 1000 photos is no fun. There should be a way to bypass the iphones order and put then in my own.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711