This issue is with a black Sprint iPhone 5, 16Gb. I synch with Windows Live for calendar, mail and contacts, and today, out of the blue, it deleted about 70% of both my calendar entries as well as my contacts. My text log tells the tale with all numbers, no names. I have no clue what happened as one time I used it and it was normal, the next time everything was gone. Anyone have similar issues and know of a fix? All my data is still on the Live side, but it won't sync to the phone.
    08-14-2013 05:32 PM
    Log into your Outlook.com / Windows Live account via a computer and check to see if your contacts and calendar entries are all present online. If they are, go to Setting-Mail, Contact, Calendars via your iPhone and then scroll down to the "Calendars" options. The 3rd option should be labeled "Sync". Change it to display "All Events". Also, if that is your primary calendar, make sure it is listed as such in the "Default Calendar" option.

Now scroll back up to the top of the screen. Locate the Outlook Mail or Windows Live account and tap on it. You *should* see Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders. Make sure the items you want to sync are all turned ON. Near the bottom, you *should* see "Mail Days to Sync". Change it accordingly.

Hopefully, these instruction will help you. If not, let us know so we can try something else. Take care....
    08-14-2013 06:24 PM
    I can tell the OP as well as remind 'D that I have seen you give this exact advice to someone with the same issue and it took care of his problem so hopefully if this OP follows this advice the same results will come about. Good luck and please let 'D know, he knows what he is talking about with his outlook email.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-14-2013 06:47 PM
    Also, I just read one of my RSS feeds that reported that

"Microsoft has confirmed user reports that Microsoft's Outlook.com mail service, People contacts sync, and SkyDrive cloud storage service were unavailable for a period of time."

You can view the Status History page by going to status.live.com/history
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 08-15-2013 at 03:21 PM.
    08-14-2013 07:01 PM
    In addition to what 'D just referred to on the major news stations this morning there was mention the Microsoft had a major outage on Outlook yesterday and while back on line it can still effect a great many mobile applications though. I should all be back to normal by now as I am posting this.
    08-15-2013 03:14 PM