Moving back to the iPhone.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Posts like these always seem to remind me of this:

http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/1/18/Group_hug!.gif

I was going for more of this kind of feel...

Stormtrooper-hump.gif

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Well to be fair, he does have like 4 other threads just like this one that we could keep on track...but I digress (or progress, depending on how you look at it).

I agree with Sean with Chet's threads we can't help but get off topic 😜😝

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Getting back on topic...

Hey Chetan, now that you've had your iPhone for a week or so, how are you liking it so far? Any problems with it?
Other than the home button being more clickier then my old 4S, no not really:) I'm just gonna download all the apps I paid for and still Setting up though.

FRoStYisGoD

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
I just recently moved back the IPhone 5, I left about 2 months after the 5 came out. I traded my 5, went the Android route with a Nexus 4, had the BlackBerry Z10, then back to Nexus 4. The whole time I always had iOS in the back of my mind wanting it back. I couldn't wait any longer I went out and bought the 5 again for full price from the apple store.

I know the new iPhone is around the corner but a fully unlocked iPhone 5 I can sell easily I'd assume which would recoup my costs for the 5S if I went that route, so that way the price wouldn't be as bad. Love being back to iOS that's for sure.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
iPhone is the best, always the best. I confess that I think the Galaxy S4 looks cool, but I know I'd miss the iPhone too much if I switched. Also, I hate the Android keyboard. It's worse than on iOS.