Need to UNLOCK iphone 5 locked to SPRINT

eomligutw

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

A friend of mine from Australia by mistake bought an iphone 5 off Ebay that was locked to Sprint and she cant use it in Australia anymore. After many attempts of trying to get it unlocked contacting Spring, contacting Apple etc . . . she still has not been able to unlock the phone for her to use in Australia. On calling Sprint, they said they could unlock it for her, but she would need to get on their plan for 2 years which doesnt help her being in Australia where she cant use Sprint.

I am contemplating buying the phone off her to help her out. But before I buy the phone, I want to be able to unlock it so that I can use it with any carrier in the US specifically with Tmobile which is my main carrier.

Can anyone help me giving me a step by step guidance on how I can unlock the iphone 5 thats locked to Sprint so that I can use it with any carrier? Further more once you have sucessfully enabled me to unlock the iphone 5, any tips on how to ensure it does not get locked again would be greatly appreciated - as you can tell I am not very tech savvy :)! Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Best!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi all,

A friend of mine from Australia by mistake bought an iphone 5 off Ebay that was locked to Sprint and she cant use it in Australia anymore. After many attempts of trying to get it unlocked contacting Spring, contacting Apple etc . . . she still has not been able to unlock the phone for her to use in Australia. On calling Sprint, they said they could unlock it for her, but she would need to get on their plan for 2 years which doesnt help her being in Australia where she cant use Sprint.

I am contemplating buying the phone off her to help her out. But before I buy the phone, I want to be able to unlock it so that I can use it with any carrier in the US specifically with Tmobile which is my main carrier.

Can anyone help me giving me a step by step guidance on how I can unlock the iphone 5 thats locked to Sprint so that I can use it with any carrier? Further more once you have sucessfully enabled me to unlock the iphone 5, any tips on how to ensure it does not get locked again would be greatly appreciated - as you can tell I am not very tech savvy :)! Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Best!

The only way to unlock it is thru Sprint or purchasing a hardware unlock which won't be cheap either. There are a few members here that unlock phones; Unlockstreaker is one, contact them to see about price. Once it's hardware unlocked, it can never be locked to a carrier again so u can update ur iOS without worrying about it locking the phone again. GL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2