Iphone 5 Unlocked with tmobile sim question.

StayClassy101

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,
Sorry I'm not used to using forums. I wanted to go back to using an iphone after using the nexus 4 and nokia lumia 810. I originally had and iphone 4 with Verizon but the service was horrible at my job and went to tmobile. now that they don't have contracts I was more interested if its worth buying the iphone from Apple unlocked with a tmobile sim. The reason for this is because I want the phone to be automatically unlocked and not having to deal with tmobile if I did the payment plan and got it through them with relying on them to give me the unlock code. I noticed Apple sells the iphone 5 with a T-Mobile Sim, but is it T-Mobile locked? (sorry for the long read)

-Any help is appreciated. Also, on a side note if I don't get the iphone 5, would a unlocked sprint 4S work on T-Mobile?

aera

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,
Sorry I'm not used to using forums. I wanted to go back to using an iphone after using the nexus 4 and nokia lumia 810. I originally had and iphone 4 with Verizon but the service was horrible at my job and went to tmobile. now that they don't have contracts I was more interested if its worth buying the iphone from Apple unlocked with a tmobile sim. The reason for this is because I want the phone to be automatically unlocked and not having to deal with tmobile if I did the payment plan and got it through them with relying on them to give me the unlock code. I noticed Apple sells the iphone 5 with a T-Mobile Sim, but is it T-Mobile locked? (sorry for the long read)

-Any help is appreciated. Also, on a side note if I don't get the iphone 5, would a unlocked sprint 4S work on T-Mobile?

If you get the "unlocked and contract free" from the apple site. The iPhone would come unlocked and usable on any network fitting the appropiate bands.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Also, on a side note if I don't get the iphone 5, would a unlocked sprint 4S work on T-Mobile?

The Sprint version of the iPhone 4s is CDMA only and cannot be unlocked for use with T-Mobile here in the US. However it will work with a GSM international SIM card outside the US.... Your best bet would be to either get the Unlocked iPhone 5 direct from Apple or check eBay and see if you can purchase a unlocked 5 for a little less.

StayClassy101

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Ok so I took your advice and got the iPhone 5 today and all I can say is I'm happy to be using my phone again. Everything is great with the iPhone 5. Thank you Irish Rose.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I took your advice and got the iPhone 5 today and all I can say is I'm happy to be using my phone again. Everything is great with the iPhone 5. Thank you Irish Rose.

You are welcome, StayClassy. :) Let us know how you like your new iPhone 5 after you've had a chance to test it out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro