Error loading youtube! HELP!

lang_kayeshar

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Please give me some idea how can i fix my youtube application, i already uninstall and reinstall but it didn't work, i used 3g and i don't think my connection is the problem, coz i can watch movies using my chrome application, inly my youtube even i used safari for youtube it always hang up. please help, i really your help.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Uninstall the app again and then reboot your iPhone. Afterwards, reinstall the app. I'm assuming you're referring to the YouTube app by Google. Also, the App Store reviews reveal that a lot of people are complaining about it not working correctly.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't even use the app from the app store...I use the internet based button (that directs to the website). Works better for me, and at one time was the only way you could get rid of the side bars that the app had (I'm sure that's changed now).

jerome g

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I don't even use the app from the app store...I use the internet based button (that directs to the website). Works better for me, and at one time was the only way you could get rid of the side bars that the app had (I'm sure that's changed now).

Agreed, just add it to the home screen via the web link.
Never had a problem with it

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox