how many times have you dropped your 5??

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
BLiNK you owe me an iPhone the minute I read the title of the thread my iPhone slipped out of my hand and crashed to the floor. It was like your subliminal messaging worked, ahhh you fiend you got me :laughing::yes:

I second that!! Last night I noticed a chip on the bottom of my replacement phone, don't know how the hell that happened!! 😩😪😥

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

sanc333

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
i have never seen such response from a black i5 owner. they mostly complain about too many scratches and dings on the edges

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
BLiNK you owe me an iPhone the minute I read the title of the thread my iPhone slipped out of my hand and crashed to the floor. It was like your subliminal messaging worked, ahhh you fiend you got me :laughing::yes:

I second that!! Last night I noticed a chip on the bottom of my replacement phone, don't know how the hell that happened!! ������

guys, please refer to post #1 within this thread

thank you.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
i have never seen such response from a black i5 owner. they mostly complain about too many scratches and dings on the edges

I'm assuming you meant "from an owner of a black iPhone 5"...;)

Still, the description in my previous reply stands. I may take a photo of my iPhone 5 with my DSLR camera and post it later.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Hmmm how many times have I dropped my iPhone? Well since I got my phone last October probably about 4 times and yeah I have a couple dings on the phone now which kinda sucks but nothing major that I can't cover up

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
jesus christ i can barely look! was it in a case - out of a case??

No cases used here. This is very, very rare to happen to me. Whenever I get a replacement,
I still ain't gonna use a case. I hate them. Probably would have been the same result with a
case. Face first smack dab on the tile floor.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Drop my new iPhone at least twice from waste height luckily my speck case was on it from the day I got it. Still in amazing condition.

rjkgr

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
i have dropped my iphone 5 with a case like 15 times and 4 times without and I cracked my front screen under the home button btu you can barely see it

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner