how many times have you dropped your 5??

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I've dropped it at least 100 times since I bought it. There's not a scratch or don't on it. I keep it in an Otterbox Defender and it looks just as beautiful as on launch day.

dobermansrule

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I have my black iPhone in a LifeProof case but I like to switch between my three cases. But I have dropped it about 3 or 4 times. No damage and looks like when I first got it.

dobermansrule

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Yeah. I heard that the case is only good to take off and on about 50 times so I am good so far. But there are so many horror stories of people and the case breaking or the seal breaking and I just don't know what to do...

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah. I heard that the case is only good to take off and on about 50 times so I am good so far. But there are so many horror stories of people and the case breaking or the seal breaking and I just don't know what to do...

Just avoid water it will still be more water resistant than a normal case I'm sure lol

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Had a customer buy a life proof and then went to a pool party. It's water resistant up to 6 feet or whatever so she threw it in the diving end which was like 10-12 feet to show off the case. Needless to say she was pissed.

Haha that is classic

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
I have owned my iPhone 5 since release and have yet to drop it as far as I can remember. I may have dropped it once but to be honest I don't think I have. I'm usually very careful with my devices. Never had a cracked screen either.

grassyblue

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Once, on carpet thankfully. I'm usually pretty careful with my phone. For inadvertent scratches and stuff, I just use a thin case like the Caudabe Veil. It's held up well for several months already. Good combo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2