how many times have you dropped your 5??

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
ok. where do you work now

what was your first pets name

i cannot think of ONE reason why i, or anyone else, would want to "hack" your account

anyway.. what was the name of your local newspaper where you grew up

If you keep up this line of questioning I might have to move this thread to the off topic lounge and rename it "BLiNK's interrogation session". :rotfl:

broadwayblues

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
I haven't dropped mine without my Otterbox on it. However the first time I did drop it it hit the side of my leg as I was walking and ended up throwing it a good 8 feet in front of me on the sidewalk.

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I believe I have dropped mine about 4 times. I mean, I've dropped many more but on carpet. I've actually dropped it on a hard surface about 4 times. But luckily they were times I had a case.

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I have had mine for about 2 months and never dropped it. I keep mine in a case with screen protector. Have the 64gb version in white. Not a mark on it, very anal. Also own several (many) top of the line Android devices I had to check out the iPhone 5, love it. It's a little too tied down to ITunes but still love it.
Vinny

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
After never dropping a phone I actually dropped my iPhone 5 in the toilet last week, a toilet full of pee. Had to retire her and used my upgrade to buy me a new iPhone cuz I had no insurance. I got me a 32gb and I couldn't be happier also got a case and insurance lol.

Dropped my phone from about 2 or 3 feet after that, luckily the speck case protected it quite well.

jamesedward318

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I had a freak happening with my iPhone5. I was swatting at some pesky insects and accidently let the phone go. Before the phone hit the ground I swatted at it and knocked it in the grass and bounced. No dings, no dirt, no scratches and no cracks. Thank you reflexes!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
BLiNK you owe me an iPhone the minute I read the title of the thread my iPhone slipped out of my hand and crashed to the floor. It was like your subliminal messaging worked, ahhh you fiend you got me :laughing::yes:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods