iPhone 5 Photo Sync

avalon69

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Somehow I have synced my phone and now have over 300 photos that are duplicates in several albums. How can you delete these from the phone? Edit does not work on these albums so I am out of ideas. Thank you.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Somehow I have synced my phone and now have over 300 photos that are duplicates in several albums. How can you delete these from the phone? Edit does not work on these albums so I am out of ideas. Thank you.

This is a great question. I have the same "problem" and have just been dealing with it. Curious about this...

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
If they're synced photos you need to uncheck the folders/albums in iTunes under your device name>photos(in main window) and then sync again.

avalon69

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for that. These folders do not show up in iTunes. They must have come off my computer or Facebook. I have stopped those but stuck with the files on phone.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If edit is not working, they are photos you are syncing through iTunes. Go into iTunes to the Photos tab and deselect the albums containing those photos. Or just delete them from your camera roll since you have already moved them to permanent folders.

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Actually what u want to do is check the folders in ur computer and see if you have any duplicates saved in there. After that in iTunes just go to the pict tab and select folder to sync. I used to have the same problem. And it was because the photo stream folder was in the same folder as my pictures so I took a picture on the phone and when i sync it'll duplicate. Hope it helps

Lrd. Seth 99

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73